COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Music Phase of Bordweall Anthem Contest now open!!!

Useful links:

VOCAL VERSION OF MEN OF HARLECH

ORIGINAL CONTEST POST

FLAT ONLINE COLLABORATIVE MUSIC SITE

HUMON MUSIC APP THAT TURNS ANY SOUND INCLUDING HUMMING INTO MUSIC - GREAT FOR THOSE OF US WHO CAN"T WRITE MUSIC!

3/7/2018 6:32:54 PM #1

Always making a pretty post, I like it. In regards to those lyrics, they remind me of a certain rendition of Scotland the Brave when I read them.

Anyways, wish you Weallers well, looking forward to your little tune.

-MX

Alt text - can be left blank

3/7/2018 6:41:20 PM #2

The pipes, the pipes are callin'....

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!

3/18/2018 1:20:45 AM #3

3 weeks remain. Got a couple of good submissions so far.

4/16/2018 6:42:31 PM #4

Congratulations to Rinkuji! The judges have decided that his work was the best. You can listen to his composition HERE

I had a moment to chat with him, and here is what he had to say.

>Kinoss: So Where are you from, and are you a part of any kingdom yet?

>Rinkuji: I'm from France, and I haven't decided which kingdom I should join yet. I'll be on Selene.

>K: What sources inspired your composition?

>R: The Skyrim theme song inspired my composition for the rythm, but the rest comes from me.

>K: What is your background? Are you a professional muscician, or is it more of a hobby?

>R: I'm a beginner in the music field. I have only begun composing one year ago, and actually my entry for the contest was my first music meant to be sung. It's just a hobby, I'm not a professional, and I don't aim to be one.

>K: What is your goal in CoE? Do you have any idea what you want to be or do?

>R: I want to be a Kypiq Explorer in CoE, and my goal is to discover some secret locations of the world and enjoy the view :p

Thanks Rinkuji!

We'll be working with him to fine tune the composition for the Anthem Of Bordweall.

Soon we'll begin searching for voices to sing our anthem set to music. Keep an eye out for a future announcment.

Thanks to all of you who submitted your own compositions. We enjoyed all of them, and we'll be keeping them in mind for the future.

Honorable Mentions: Araborn, ChroniclesOfAlias, and Elsy