COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Renewal Festival Store Event

Last month, thousands of Elyrians got into the spirit of sharing and caring with our Elyria and Chill event. Plenty of players got their hands on festive items to keep their friends, family, and companions close during the winter. As spring approaches on Earth, we're running a new promotion in Chronicles of Elyria.

This month, it's time to learn more about the Renewal Festival!

Many players have been asking us for items catered for farming and agriculture. For a limited time, from today, March 12th, until March 30th at noon PDT, upgrade your pledge with items that will help your settlement flourish!

Creative Director Snipehunter even has newly revealed lore for you to learn more about how these items tie into Chronicles of Elyria.

Head to the store right now to pledge to the production of Chronicles of Elyria and claim these limited-time items!

Buy the Farm

Invite a pair of friends to help you cultivate your parcel of land!

Ready to buy the farm and settle down to cultivate the land with a pair of friends? You'll receive one parcel of land to farm, along with a quaint barn complete with an ox and wagon. But farms take work, so gift 2 Elyrian packages to your friends to help with mucking the stables.

Includes:

• 2 Elyrian packages (giftable)
  • 1 Parcel of land
  • Barn
  • Ox
  • Wagon

Note: NOT Giftable, but the Elyrian packages are. Requires Settler pledge or higher. To trade, wait for game launch.

Cardinal Beekeeper Kit

A kit containing everything you need to start a colony for the rare Cardinal Bee.

Much like on Earth, Elyrian fields and flowers are pollinated by bees. If you dream of being a renowned beekeeper in Elyria, then this is the package for you. You'll receive a hive box and beekeeper's gear, plus the rare Cardinal Bees of legend and their Queen. These bees increase germination and growth rates of plants in their area, and their honey provides bonuses to healing and vitality when used in foods or potions.

Includes:

• Hive box
  • Rare Cardinal Queen Bee
  • Rare Cardinal Bees
  • Beekeeper's gear

Note: Bundle is giftable, items are not. To trade, wait for game launch.

Apitherapy Primer

Enjoy the healing powers of honey or start your own apothecary with these folk remedies!

The worldwide use of honey as medicine has continued uninterrupted since ancient times and now you can be a part of it, either to enjoy the healing powers for yourself or as a start to an apothecary shop. You'll receive a jar of rare Cardinal Bee honey - which provides bonuses to healing and vitality - along with a selection of honey related items and their recipes.

Includes:

• Jar of rare Cardinal Bee honey
  • Flagon of Mead and recipe
  • Sweet Honey Cake and recipe
  • Wound Salve and recipe

Note: Bundle is giftable, items are not. To trade, wait for game launch.

Foxcelot Pet

Get a helpful foxcelot to keep your farm pest free and your heart bursting with cuteness!

Keep or gift this adorable foxcelot, an Elyrian animal that is a mix of a fox and ocelot. This foxcelot pet can be trained to hunt down the annoying pests who threaten your farm and crops. Or you can just enjoy the company and the cuteness.

Note: Randomly gendered, trainable farm Foxcelot suited to your claiming character's biome. This item can be gifted to another player.

Pilgrimage Supplies

Everything you need to undertake the Pilgrimage of Renewal. Ritual foods not included.

Once a generation and twice in a lifetime, many Elyrians undertake a rite of passage called the Pilgrimage of Renewal. During this solemn journey of self-reflection pilgrims wear their festival garb which makes them both easy to identify and keeps their body pure. Prepare for your Pilgrimage of Renewal with these supplies, including a special food bag, a lantern to light your way, complete festival garb, and the poppy seeds you'll need in order to grow your poppies before the journey.

Includes:

• Uncommon Beeswax Sealed Food Bag (auto-food-consuming bag)
  • Travel Lantern and pattern
  • Festival Garb
  • Bag of uncommon Cardinal Poppy seeds (includes the tiny bag)

Antique Orrery

A working model of the Elyrian solar system for your home or studio. Mostly accurate...

For the enthusiastic astronomer or just the Elyrian who gazes up at the stars to wonder what is out there, we present a scaled model of the Elyrian solar system. This beautiful antique orrery will become a feature in your house for all who visit. Spin the working model to see the planets orbit and be reminded of space above.

Join us and your fellow community members in celebrating the Renewal Festival. Claim your limited-time item now! Don't wait until the sale ends on March 30th at noon PDT.

Questions?

Do you have any technical questions regarding our store?

For these or any other inquiries, please email [email protected].

Visit the online store and make your purchases while you still can!

3/13/2018 5:57:07 AM #46

Oh crap There goes my half month money for lunch and dinner

3/13/2018 8:55:58 AM #47

Very nice indeed. I would love to have military items as well.

3/13/2018 9:35:43 AM #48

So what is the relative value of buying a pack compared to buying the items via ep?

3/13/2018 11:35:52 AM #49

Some of it looks good, I am however interested like many others what biome restrictions will there be on the items, in other words what biomes will be able to support bees and pet, and since primer will be using honey in its recipe it may become tricky to use in biomes without honey.

3/13/2018 11:51:04 AM #50

Posted By Abigor at 07:35 AM - Tue Mar 13 2018

Some of it looks good, I am however interested like many others what biome restrictions will there be on the items, in other words what biomes will be able to support bees and pet, and since primer will be using honey in its recipe it may become tricky to use in biomes without honey.

Something I'm very curious about as well, since I'm relatively positive I'm going to end up in Brudvir country. The Foxcelot has different breeds and coats for different biomes, so they are able to survive in different places. Also, there is some indication that the bees can survive most places, as Snipe did say this on Discord last night:

"They'll be pretty robust but you will have to work hard to take care of them in the tundra, for example, because food will be scarce for them and its hella cold outside their hives. The same is probably true in the deserts most of the time except swap cold with heat."

Still, knowing whether or not difficult means that for all intensive purposes they will likely die in those biomes, would be something I'm very interested to hear.

Alt text - can be left blank

3/13/2018 12:45:38 PM #51

Posted By Esoba at 06:51 AM - Tue Mar 13 2018

Posted By Abigor at 07:35 AM - Tue Mar 13 2018

Something I'm very curious about as well, since I'm relatively positive I'm going to end up in Brudvir country. The Foxcelot has different breeds and coats for different biomes, so they are able to survive in different places. Also, there is some indication that the bees can survive most places, as Snipe did say this on Discord last night:

"They'll be pretty robust but you will have to work hard to take care of them in the tundra, for example, because food will be scarce for them and its hella cold outside their hives. The same is probably true in the deserts most of the time except swap cold with heat."

Still, knowing whether or not difficult means that for all intensive purposes they will likely die in those biomes, would be something I'm very interested to hear.

Well, probably shouldn't be that hard, bees thrive pretty well in alpine and taiga climates as those climates have tons of wildflowers. We don't have any tundra on the starting continent, nor any real harsh desert, we have semi-arid desert which again, is home to tons of wildflowers and flowering cacti at least IRL.

3/13/2018 4:15:40 PM #52

I'm curious about the "range" of the bees effect.

"These bees increase germination and growth rates of plants in their area...

Will they only affect the parcel where the hive is placed or will they range farther than that. For example if you had 3 parcels of land, center being the Home parcel and left/right being agriculture fields. Would you need a hive in each field or could you place them on the home parcel and they would affect the parcels around it? Could they affect my neighbors field as well if their parcel is next to mine?

3/13/2018 8:58:54 PM #53

fun stuff wish I had the finaces to blow lol

3/13/2018 10:07:13 PM #54

Posted By Devilkyn at 09:15 AM - Tue Mar 13 2018

I'm curious about the "range" of the bees effect.

"These bees increase germination and growth rates of plants in their area...

Will they only affect the parcel where the hive is placed or will they range farther than that. For example if you had 3 parcels of land, center being the Home parcel and left/right being agriculture fields. Would you need a hive in each field or could you place them on the home parcel and they would affect the parcels around it? Could they affect my neighbors field as well if their parcel is next to mine?

From Snipehunter in Discord yesterday at 3:01pm PT:

"Cardinal bees that aren't swarming have about a 1km range, but that's not in any way a settled number to be fair."

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

3/14/2018 12:07:10 AM #55

if you buy 3 you should get at least one pair. Its just Math.

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!

3/14/2018 12:17:58 AM #56

I assume the Bees will not pollinate the Flower-Cup Porcupines? Cuz that might cause some problems.

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!

3/14/2018 12:57:57 AM #57

if bees have 1km range.

Each parcel is 64m wide by 64m deep A county for instance can be as small as 1km x 1km (or 1024m x 1024m) which is equivalent to 256 parcels of land

So could one set of bees cover most of a county?

3/14/2018 4:20:37 AM #58

Posted By kajoreh at 5:07 PM - Tue Mar 13 2018

That's not how probability works. It might work out that way in your case, or you could end up with 3 of the same gender animal. When you toss a coin, you have a 50/50 chance of getting heads or tails. Each time you toss a coin, you still have that same 50/50 chance. The probability doesn't change. Send alms to the RNG gods and buy 5 just to be safe. ;)

Press the "flip again" button a few times and see how you do

3/14/2018 10:58:32 AM #59

Posted By kajoreh at 10:07 AM - Wed Mar 14 2018

Tell that to my mate who has three boys and wanted a girl .

Imgur Imgur

3/15/2018 9:08:16 PM #60

Me too! Sadly, I must continue to dream and wait. :)