COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Pilgrim Outfit

So, I can't be the only one thinking that this would be a good idea for the deviant/infiltrator/spy character to purchase to blend in/pass undetected/make a get away and other such things, can I?

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!

3/14/2018 12:10:19 AM #1

I think deviant players should collect as many outfits as they can.

Drake County

3/15/2018 4:05:45 AM #2

I dunno, I think it might draw a lot of attention if it's outside of very specific times and places. P:

3/15/2018 4:07:36 AM #3

It will be very much like real life, you really won't know someone, until you do.

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

3/15/2018 4:39:08 AM #4

Does it cover the face?

3/15/2018 4:56:12 PM #5

Posted By kajoreh at

So, I can't be the only one thinking that this would be a good idea for the deviant/infiltrator/spy character to purchase to blend in/pass undetected/make a get away and other such things, can I?

LOL, to an extent. If too many people are doing it, you might as well say all pilgrims are deviants and then were will you be? Example, other than for religion, when you see a priest or a boy scout troop leader, what is the first thought that comes to mind? I don't know, I think the idea is to NOT stand out. You want to blend in. Not wear something that draws attention to yourself.

3/15/2018 5:09:53 PM #6

Not sure a pilgrim would be able to explain weapons and armor. (Sneak thief would be different but still)

To me the best disguise for a deviant would be as a mercenary caravan guard (or perhaps the merchant itself). That way you have a reason to carry a lot of weapons and be armored.

Plus get hired on to protect something lucrative you could pass on the info to your buddies and using Discord/vent let them know where the caravan is at all times.

3/15/2018 6:18:00 PM #7

I'm sure at the npc's will go for the trip, so there will be plenty of non deviants to fit in with. Even if its once or twice a life? And it could be a good reason to go to other nations.

3/15/2018 7:01:10 PM #8

I would think that it would be very beneficial for at least potentially traveling between areas where no-one knows you. Weapons, as long as they are simple like a dagger or bow could easily be explained away by needing protection on the road. The funny part would be you're wearing an outfit to keep your body "pure" as you go around using to befuddle others. I can see people just using it for the giggles in that case.