COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Forum bug

I am not notified when someone replies to my posts. I asked on Discord in the Newcomer Questions channel and someone said this is not a feature of these forums. I was struck speechless that such a basic feature in forums everywhere is missing here. How are we supposed to be social and form a community when we are not informed that there are replies to read.

Don't bother replying to this post as I won't be notified and will probably not see it.

Games in Development Lead for the Old Timer's Guild, CoE Chapter
"Laid back, not so serious, no drama. All about the fun!" The Old Timer's Guild

3/15/2018 3:38:35 AM #1

Posted By Kelryth at

I am not notified when someone replies to my posts. I asked on Discord in the Newcomer Questions channel and someone said this is not a feature of these forums. I was struck speechless that such a basic feature in forums everywhere is missing here. How are we supposed to be social and form a community when we are not informed that there are replies to read.

Don't bother replying to this post as I won't be notified and will probably not see it.

They are still working on updating the forums, so that may be a feature that they are looking into. However, updating the current forums wouldn't be very efficient if they are already working on the newer forums :P So hopefully this is added at a later time as many people would love that feature to follow posts!

3/15/2018 4:22:01 AM #2

If I really care about some post. I just go through my account page. See whatever I have posted on, to see if anyone has replied/posted anything new. A bit more of a stuff around sure, but something till new forums come out.

3/15/2018 7:36:46 PM #3

Not a bug, but a feature that doesn't exist yet.

Thanks for your feedback.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."