COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TRIBES
Tribe Exploration: Kypiq Female

Greetings friends,

After sharing the male Kypiq a couple weeks ago, many were excited to see the female. Though many of you enjoyed extracting every tiny detail from the Blacksmithing targets shared last week, I can't, in good faith, deny you of seeing our lady of the forest.

This is an average Kypiq. If you choose to be incarnated as a Kypiq, the character creation system will allow for a range of customization to tweak their appearance to your liking - within reason. This is merely a starting point so you all can get a feel for the tribe in 3D.

Enjoy!

Vye

3/18/2018 12:37:38 PM #31

She looks very lovely. I have a few critiques of my own though such as she looks very masculine feminine. Her face does not exactly strike me as that feminine unlike the concept art. That is not to say I do not like it because I do :)

3/18/2018 9:09:30 PM #32

Mom???

3/18/2018 9:48:41 PM #33

They are a lot more adorable than I had anticipated from their concept art :)

Make decisions based on what you want, not what you want to avoid.

3/19/2018 5:46:56 AM #34

Congratulations!! You managed a very small humanoid female without it looking like a loli.

3/19/2018 4:13:31 PM #35

Posted By Matriarch at 7:27 PM - Fri Mar 16 2018

Do kypiq look like this as children?

No, the children are 1000% more Kawaii.

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

3/19/2018 5:30:21 PM #36

Will nail growth be possible? I know they use engineering to do most things, but I still, for some reason, expected Kypiq to have short, strong, curved nails on hands and feet for climbing trees.

3/20/2018 8:26:35 PM #37

It sucks that you did not show more races before Surname selection to make the best choice.

But after seeing this neandertal + Hoda Kotb + Micheal Jackson mashup race im kinda glad I listened to my gut and chose Neran.

If you have items or assets you no longer have use for feel free to send them my way.

3/20/2018 9:23:56 PM #38

Looks very good and compliments the male.

3/20/2018 9:35:37 PM #39

Looks less childish than the male, although that might be because females in general have more distinct indicators of sexual maturation. She's got fairly wide shoulders relative to the rest of her proportions, but I'm sure body shapes will vary just as much between individuals as facial features.

In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing the character creator in action tomorrow.

Referral Code: 912EC9

9/15/2018 1:04:27 PM #40

I can not wait for the character creation. I definitely Want a Kypiq, but do I want to make a cut pixie or a scary child?

9/17/2018 2:53:42 PM #41

VYE!!! Please tell me there will gluteal sliders!!! I really prefer plumper butts on my characters. This one is seriously lacking in that area! LOL! Aside of that... I love the artwork and the Kypiqs in general! Great work SBS!!!