COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
What's your surname?

Just for everyone who already has theirs reserved. Also why?

Mine's Ashbôrn. Born into the Kingdom of Ashland NA-W

3/17/2018 3:30:06 AM #1

Moonborn, also Ashland.

Almost forgot the why lol. It's actually a vague reference to Skyrim. If you go the werewolf route, one of the NPCs says something to the effect of, "Oh, I know you! You're a Moonborn."

That one line is the only time I've heard it, but my husband really liked it and he changed his last name on his Facebook page to Moonborn, and I just thought it sounded like a cool name to use.

3/17/2018 4:50:46 AM #2

Do you see your surname on your account, attached to your account yet? Have they implemented this yet? Mine was approved via the inbox message but don't see it specifically listed anywhere on the account, such as "__" is your surname.

• Razimus Dragon
3/17/2018 5:07:26 AM #3

Lycurgus Von-Æratatabes of the Illustrious Vornair NA-E

For a lot of good reasons that will have to be discovered ;)

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

3/17/2018 5:10:58 AM #4

Instead of Winterborne, because it was my previous dukes name I decided instead to defer from that and went with

House Winterlynn, Consort Queen, Duchess of Saorsa, Kingdom of Alésia.

For the time being unless I find something better ♥

3/17/2018 5:19:43 AM #5

Long Live The House of Al-Reh

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!

3/17/2018 10:27:07 AM #6

Ulfric as I plan on being Brudvir if the king chooses those lands, if not, that is what alts are for.

Countess of Tarnham

County Tarnham, Rhynelands Duchy, Vornair. Luna Server (NA-E)

3/17/2018 12:18:03 PM #7

My name will be Zekal Drakebane.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/6.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

3/18/2018 5:08:05 PM #8

Mhaura Yevahd

Mhaura is a place I can't go to anymore, but have fond memories of. Yevahd is an ancient dragon from a favorite book of mine. His role is minor but the symbolism is strong.

Kypiq proprietor - Weaver/Tailor/Designer - Broad Leaf Forest

3/18/2018 6:44:01 PM #9

Seleücrei, eternally sworn to House Kimura, lord of the Grand Duchy of Sanctaphandri and more domains besides.

May the fires of Ashland reach high and shine brightly.