COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Next set of tribe models

Now that we've finally got the kypiq out of the way what two tribes would you like to see for the next set?

As the self appointed President of the To'resk fan club I have to represent and say the to'resk models.

I also wanna see the waerd too though. Gotta know what my enemies will look like right?

3/17/2018 1:44:07 PM #1

I reckon To'resk would be the next set of tribes due the team are showing them more or less the tribes in order of appearance.

But if you have seen their twitter account they are also working on Yoru's model. So... who knows!

3/18/2018 12:39:09 PM #2

I agree with Gammea above that To'resk will be next or maybe they will throw a curve ball and show us the Yoru, since we have seen the Yoru in the character creation video on twitter.

3/18/2018 1:06:10 PM #3

Hopefully To'resk. I'm hoping to see what my future character will be looking like originally.

3/18/2018 1:38:08 PM #4

I agree, To'resk have to be up n' comin' with them being the second most populace tribe. Personally they're becoming hella important to myself as well as I read deeper on them and got a feeling that they might be the next best stand-in for Midari for those of us focused on humid coastal area habitation as they have some significant resistances against moist environment exposure. How extensive is your fan club? Wanna come by for a consultation and share some insights? :)