COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
So, what's your plans to make it rich?

Simple question, with a lot of possible answers. How do you guys plan to make it rich in CoE? What get-rich-quick scheme do you have cooked up? Or are you gonna go for a long con? We can't all be peasants, so let's brainstorm on how to beat the class system and be filthy rich!

3/26/2018 7:42:32 PM #1

Graft and corruption...

3/26/2018 8:31:18 PM #2

I'm not looking to get rich, it's just not my game style but I like to think about it from time to time. I think, it's going to come down to whoever gets access to the best wood for boats. I think fashion is going to be really big. In other MMOs, I made tons of money selling armor I found that just looks cool. After that I'm thinking tinkering will make the money later when it comes to higher craft skills since most skill will need a tinkerer.

Other than that doing services that people don't want to be bothered with like postal service, someone that manage npc workers, being the only master candlemaker on the server lol.

3/26/2018 8:51:33 PM #3

Steal from the wealthy :D

3/26/2018 9:08:59 PM #4

I will be taking the slow and steady approach of creating a successful settlement, while also honing my chosen profession until wealth catches up with my skill. I'm in it for the long haul.

Alt text - can be left blank

3/26/2018 9:13:22 PM #5

My top strategy is turning my county into a tax-haven for foreign investors to exploit the natural resources for their own gain, and have sweatshops employing young children that will export mass-produced clothing, and athletic shoes. Might have to add some suicide nets to stop the kids from jumping to their deaths, but it is all worth it when it sustains the lifestyle of the civilized world at large.

County of Estrallia - Duchy of Thearyn - Kingdom of Alesia NA-E

3/26/2018 11:47:44 PM #6

Posted By LordSandro at 3:13 PM - Mon Mar 26 2018

My top strategy is turning my county into a tax-haven for foreign investors to exploit the natural resources for their own gain, and have sweatshops employing young children that will export mass-produced clothing, and athletic shoes. Might have to add some suicide nets to stop the kids from jumping to their deaths, but it is all worth it when it sustains the lifestyle of the civilized world at large.

I like the way you think lol

Personally I plan on running a large city and developing a massive logistics network to support the community. Infrastructure makes the world go round ;)

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

3/27/2018 12:24:06 AM #7

War

3/27/2018 12:44:54 AM #8

Start a pyramid scheme of course!

3/27/2018 1:33:54 AM #9

Posions Erm i mean Potions! and food! with Poisons! erm i mean uhhh

Friend Code B2A408

5/25/2018 9:22:18 AM #10

trading. going to be having a rather basic look compared to most to'resk purely because i'm going to be saving all of my coin, spending it on high tier gear and resources which i could then sell in a different area to make a high profit. For example, the gold of the janoa will make a mighty good profit with kypiq while the strong metals of the Hrothi will make for a good profit with any blacksmith in the south

Mighty gear for the Mighty Menn

5/25/2018 11:40:44 AM #11

Well Im a merchant banker, so suck their brains out with a straw and sell their orphans