COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Competitive Fashion RPG With Crafting and PvP

I stumbled across a fun mobile game a few days ago that some of you may enjoy playing while we wait for VoxElyria. It's a competitive fashion game with rpg elements, a clothing crafting and customization system, and two different regular pvp style competitions.

Each item of clothing has a one to six star ranking based its stats in five different categories, and some clothes have tags (everything from winter clothes to military uniforms to kimonos), and the story mode pits you against other stylists to create suitable outfits for a wide variety of different occasions and events for money and additional items for your wardrobe.

The crafting includes creating new clothes from patterns, dying clothes, and leveling up certain clothing pieces, and deconstructing clothes.

The pvp options include a stylist arena where you compete using the game’s scoring system, and a themed competition where players vote on the results. The last theme was patriot, and this week's theme is librarian, and with 5,025 items of clothing to choose from, a wide variety of outfits show up in competition.

The name of the game is Love Nikki: Dress Up Queen. They currently have some events running for the one year anniversary of the game’s English release, so it’s a good time to join if you’re interested. I’ve started a community in the game for Chronicles of Elyria players, and I’ll be starting a stylist association as soon as I unlock that feature. If you want the codes to join either of those, or my friend code, feel free to message me, or comment here and I'll message you!

Shieldwall Strong!