COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Joining our Community

Good day!

My friends and I have been gaming together for some time now and created a clan by the name of The Argylls. We have been through quite a few games, everything from LIF MMO, Ark, 7 Days etc. We are a mature group who is well organized and dedicated to the games we partake in. We have decided to jump into COE and have begun building a community geared towards doing so. In the mean time we are focusing on learning new members play styles through gaming on a regular basis. We are currently looking to expand our ranks and with doing so talk about goals, approaches in reaching them and so on. We are currently playing Conan Exiles to pass the time and run our own server. If this sounds interesting to you feel free to get a hold of me.

Cheers

Business owner in the town Requiem, Duchy of Atravia, in the Kingdom of Riftwood in NA-W server, mostly a military member settlement so far but all are welcome. https://discord.gg/RjmXSMK - Role Play - Farming - Mount Breeding - Soldiering - Trade -

4/29/2018 8:50:00 AM #1

Welcome adversaries.

4/29/2018 9:11:55 AM #2

We won't be on the same server, but welcome to the CoE community everybody! Enjoy the journey!