COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
TRADE - Buying Villager Token

I like to back Elyria a little every month (I don't tend to buy other games often).

At the moment, I'd like to get a couple more Villager tokens, but I've bought mine already. Don't forget you can look to swapping packs from the seasonal events too where players have missed out on goodies.

To encourage trading a little, I'm after just 2 villager tokens but will offer up to $30 total in exchange goods ie a Trison or 2 purebred coursers. (or the $25 275 EP pack for example)

Make an offer, but please don't purchase or send until the trade is agreed :)

5/1/2018 6:45:55 PM #1

Oracle,

I would be willing to work out a mutually agreeable arrangement.

5/1/2018 7:04:40 PM #2

Posted By Tadakatsu at 7:45 PM - Tue May 01 2018

Oracle,

I would be willing to work out a mutually agreeable arrangement.

What's your preference? :) Take a look at the store and let me know what appeals.

5/2/2018 1:21:15 AM #3

The 2 purebred coursers meets any expectation I could have. Please let me know when you'd like to make the trade.

5/2/2018 1:37:17 AM #4

Sounds good - now's fine - just grabbed 2 from the store :D

5/2/2018 1:38:44 AM #5

Hold on a mo - just purchased 2 but not showing in inventory yet. I think it's on a go-slow due to the kickstarter updates going through.

EDIT: It's showing on transaction history, but not on influence or inventory yet. I'll be here a while anyway - 14 hours down. 10 more to go at an estimate. Lots more scripts to run.

I'll let you know when it springs to life and the purebreds appear :) Hold on to the 2 villager tokens until then.

5/2/2018 1:43:31 AM #6

I will send the tokens your way.

5/2/2018 2:02:24 AM #7

I've just sent the courser I had in my inventory already to you. Check it comes through as I don't know if the delays will affect that too. I'll send the other through once the 2 new courses arrive in my inventory :)

5/2/2018 2:06:19 AM #8

Sent both now :) check your inventory :)

Just discovered it was a caching issue on these machines - I'm stuck at work and hadn't looked into how they've been set up lol.