COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Pipin' hot Wax seal forum sigs for sale!

Get your piping hot forum sigs here!

Howdy Elyrains!

So I had this idea that to help promote counties and community in a cool way by making these forum sigs that have wax seals with the name and rank of the leader of the Duchy/County/town/guild because who doesn't like official seals, 'm I right?

So far I've set up multiple Alesian Hierarchy with some, and since everyone seemed to enjoy them I thought I'd offer it over to the rest the Elyrian people.

SO What can I do? if you've ever tried to make a forum signature you'd pretty quickly find out that there is are fixed dimension I can not change, but I can make pretty well anything within those dimensions. I can change the Wax colors and fonts and sizes( if they exist and fit inside the dimensions).

Examples

Larger Pic Examples(NOT SIGS)

HOW TO GET ONE

EZ!

1) you gotta get a hold of me, so message me on the official CoE forums or get a hold of me via discord tag: † 𝕮𝖗𝖚𝖝 †#1803.

2) what I'd need from you.

• the crest you'd like on the seal

• your name and rank/title, or the exact text you'd like.

• color for wax and text

• font preference, you can browse fonts available here http://www.fontspace.com/category/old%20english, please provide the name of the font.

3) So, unfortunately, nothing in life is free. So depending on the difficulty of what you request the price will be a little different. However, Any money earned with these designed will be used to perches items in the SBS store, So by supporting this art, you're also supporting SBS.

the price is 4$(USD) for the forum sigs and 7$(USD) for the larger seals.

4) I am normally on top of my work, but please realize I also have a real life and am not a computer. So depending on workload delivery time will vary, but it should be same day or the next, no later than a week.

5/4/2018 3:16:58 PM #1

I fully support this activity. A wax seal from Baron Crux is both aesthetically pleasing and functional.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you; but never forget, it is on the list.

5/4/2018 8:47:28 PM #2

Price updated

5/5/2018 12:12:11 AM #3

Update: clarified that any money earned with these designed will be used to purchase SbS items, to ultimately go back to support the game.

5/5/2018 2:03:44 AM #4

My logo looks kickbutt! <3

May Fortuna smile upon us.

5/5/2018 2:25:15 AM #5

I love my logo! Crux did a great job!

5/5/2018 2:47:08 AM #6

Yaaaaas \o/