COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Mod Announcement: member.setRole("Me Moderator");

Hello Elyrians!

As time marches on so too does Elyria advance towards Pre-Alpha release to some of our first backers. Milestones come and go and growth of the community follows in the wake, since bringing on new moderators in late March our Discord server has grown by nearly 1,000 users!

The achievements to come speak to only more growth for our community and as always the moderation team must expand to ensure proper care for everyone. We keep a watchful eye out for community members who display the character and passion it takes to make additions to our team of volunteers; sometimes the best candidates come from within the ranks of our Community Ambassadors displaying excellence that goes above and beyond that hoped for in a role model Elyrian.

Vetted and approved by their actions and with the support of the rest of the mods and super mods, I am very excited to announce the elevation of

Ikkerens

To the role of official Community Moderator!

A true veteran of the community, Ikkerens has long provided insightful and witty feedback and encouragement to the game and community both in Elyria as a whole and on his home server of EU.

Many a member had the pleasure of meeting Ikkerens' intelligence and warmth in IRC and as our platforms have evolved has continued to share the bounty of his personality via the forums and Discord.

A warmer smile would be harder to find!

Don't take my word for it however see what his peers have to say,

"Ikkie is one of the first people I connected with in the CoE community. Tall even by Dutch standards, always willing to help, and a very smart cookie. He will always give you his honest opinion, and he loves, loves sushi. Just don’t ask him to sail a ship to get there. :wink: Leastwise not on his own. :joy:"

-Eltaninroses, Community Moderator

"I doubt you’ll find a more dedicated community member than Ikkerens. He’s knowledgeable (especially when it comes to technology), helpful and a great person. I have no doubt that as a moderator he’ll prove to be as good as he has been a community member, an ambassador and a friend. Just don’t share your Sushi with him or it’ll be gone faster than the speed of light."

-Scylurus, Community Ambassador

Sounds like the citizens of Ikkeren's county may want to be careful with the food supply if they end up To'resk!

Please join me in welcoming Ikkerens to the moderation team and wishing him all the best going forward!!

5/8/2018 10:18:42 PM #1

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm definitely looking forward to helping this team and the community even more!

5/8/2018 10:21:18 PM #2

Congradulations!

5/8/2018 10:30:27 PM #3

Congrats and welcome to the party.

Alt text - can be left blank

5/8/2018 11:10:08 PM #4

System.out.println ("Bravo!");

5/9/2018 12:44:50 AM #5

Welcome to the team, Ikkerens. :)

5/9/2018 10:49:13 AM #6

5/9/2018 1:13:10 PM #7

it's about time 👍