COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Chronicle of Elryria Amino & Moderator Recruitment Contest

Welcome Elyrians,

I wish you a very good day. Recently I found out about this app called 'Amino', which is a community based social network. Couple weeks of surfing through various stuff, it turned out to be great for me. But I was disappointed to find that there was no CoE community in Amino. There for I decided to create one myself.

But why Amino?

I use Discord and Reddit daily but I find something unique in Amino which I think works really well with this type of Community. There you can have posts, blogs, open & closed chat-rooms, voice chat, wiki, polls, and more. And the app seems to be stylish and user-friendly enough to keep me engaged.

Who is this for?

Pretty much anybody. Sharing art is a common trope in Amino as well as roleplaying in chatrooms. Polls help people to communicate while Blogs are good to share your thoughts in detail.

Why am I doing this?

For a long time I have felled in love with this concept, though I'm not able to pledge for a package at the moment (because of financial stuff I'll probably wait for the release). But I want to see this dream become a reality, and I sincerely believe that this community is the biggest strength that the developers have. But as a busy person I don't have time to go through the forums everyday. It is better if someone can sort out the major stuff to the top. For the people who are like that and all those other people who can benefit from this (bloggers, painters) I think this will be great place.

How can I join this Amino

It is not available for the public eye yet. There are some more things to be configured. But I'll make it publicly available within the week. Those who cannot wait can enter the Moderator Recruitment Contest.

Moderator Recruitment

In Amino Moderators are called 'Curators' and Admins are called 'Leaders'. I cannot manage all this on my own and I really doubt that I'm qualified enough for it. Therefore, I'm holding a contest. There are 2 Leader roles and 10 Curator roles available for now.

The competition Is simple, the users will be scored for the tasks they do, their CoE Amino Rep and Followers, with highest points for the prior and lowest for the latter. The two with most points will be 'Leaders' and the following 10 will be curators.

The tasks will be Creating Blogs (useful once), Wiki entries and Guides. Most active members will also get a boost. Artwork, roleplaying and basically making the Amino feel alive will help.

Private Message me to enter the CoE Amino

If you have any questions or doubts feel free to ask away, and pointing out my mistakes is highly appreciated.

That's all. I hope you guys enjoy. Thank you

"Steel wins Battles, Gold wins Wars"