COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
NA Heavy Roleplayer - Looking for a home.

Hey everyone - essentially I plan to start a community of heavy RP'ers. I am an east coaster but not afraid to go to west coast, or even europe depending on where the majority of RP is at. I tend to be "Heavy" in RP flavor. That means there is a story, a purpose, and will at nearly all times be playing In Character, as opposed to out of character. Before I pledge myself to a Duchy/County, I want to get an idea of where other like minded players are at in terms of population. Just so I'll be surrounding myself and my community around other like minded individuals more often than not. Any suggestions?

5/16/2018 4:24:49 PM #1

I like to play IC as well sometimes (avid RPer), and I've yet to find my place also. I'll probably be looking around for awhile before settling on a spot, but if we manage to pick the same server, it'd be nice to RP with you!

~Currently browsing around possibilities and invites, haven't settled on anything yet!~

Game Development/jRPG/Horror&Sci-fi/Animuuu/2d Animation Enthusiast

5/16/2018 8:57:22 PM #2

Been looking at doin alot more RP myself. Hopefully with my barony, I'll be able to do just that.

Zaldara Blackstan, Count of Stíelanheorte Mayor of Blaecstanbury

5/17/2018 12:48:34 AM #3

We invite you to consider the arms of the Church to call home.

County

Pamphlet

alt-text

5/17/2018 2:22:44 AM #4

Hard for me to say on NA-East, maybe a few of their more RP-centered groups might make a counter-case but in my experience there's a ton of people looking to immerse themselves come game time with RP on NA-West and a number of Discords with text RP in the meantime if that's your cup of tea!

Depending on whether you're more looking for RP at launch or text RP in the meantime I'd definitely give a look at the more lore heavy kingdoms and duchies within them!

5/17/2018 2:49:43 AM #5

Personally, I'm in the NA-E Vornair RP Duchy of Zylphania. They will be appointing a Minister of Culture that helps facilitate RP events, among some other things that seemed to suit my play style.

But, there are so many other areas that also seem to want to provide an environment to facilitate RP, both within and outside of Vornair. Finding a community that best suits your interest is always important! I suggest, if you're interested in NA-E, to join the Crossroads NA-E RP Discord and ask around. There are RP representatives from lots of kingdoms/duchies/counties/settlements on NA-E, I believe.

Zylphania Discord & Crossroads Discord