COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Streamers

Leave your twitch.tv stream name or youtube.com wherever you plan to show your game skills. I'd like to start meeting people who are streaming now and making relationships! I myself am twitch.tv/crissangelz

other streamers within our community twitch.tv/mistylebed twitch.tv/dalewiskee1

5/17/2018 8:50:08 PM #1

I plan on streaming CoE quite a bit when we're allowed to!

You can find me at:

Captain Seli's Twitch Channel

I'll be streaming all my exploits in CoE come Launch! My first Permadeath at sea ought to be interesting! :D

5/17/2018 8:59:55 PM #2

There's a kind of a streamer guild on EU server called The Chronicles of Selene.

5/17/2018 11:22:33 PM #3

I'll be streaming CoE a ton once we are able to.

Here is my Channel

For now I am on a break until June. Normally I play League, Overwatch, and some random story games.

I've been needing some new streams to watch so looking forward to checking out anyone from the community ^.^

5/17/2018 11:32:04 PM #4
5/17/2018 11:41:27 PM #5

I will be adding you all, thanks everyone so far for the hook ups! look forward to seeing some streams

5/18/2018 12:08:51 AM #6

I will for sure be streaming Coe ^.^

For this month I'm currently streaming to raise money for St Jude :D

Are you able to be in multiple communities? I'm part of my sponsors stream team on twitch so I'm not sure how that works or if it's related lmao

Twitch.tv/violetcutie

5/18/2018 3:03:19 AM #7

This is my twitch channel. Right now I mostly stream League and Overwatch. I will be streaming MapleStory 2 and Bless online when they are released and depending on which one is better I will stream that until CoE launch.

5/18/2018 4:12:41 AM #8

I don't really stream or do YouTube YET, but I plan on it when COE comes out!! twitch.tv/sirryanofwiley will be where I'm streaming soon and I'll figure out the YouTube thing later :D

5/18/2018 1:20:39 PM #9

I have sent a follow to you all so far and ill make sure I get your channels out! those of you just starting, for sure be trying to get you more followers. right now I haven't streamed a lot in past month or so, but picking back up. Doing some gta v RP servers! and of course dead by daylight!

5/18/2018 2:02:15 PM #10

Posted By Rofus at 10:59 PM - Thu May 17 2018

There's a kind of a streamer guild on EU server called The Chronicles of Selene.

That's nice. Maybe we can start one for Luna as well.

I plan to stream CoE full-time but I'll play on US-East because I'll be in Peru by the time the game releases. (Even though I'm currently living in the Netherlands, my home country).

I'll post my link once I actually stream. Because currently I'm not streaming anything.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

5/18/2018 2:40:52 PM #11

I've started streaming more recently, and I'll be doing a lot of CoE content once it comes out. For now though, it's a pretty mixed bag, with lots of strategy games, rpgs, and LoL jumbled up.

Sguj on Twitch

Now seeking Mayors, Adventurers, and everything in between

5/25/2018 8:54:25 AM #12

i imagine theres going to be some "no streaming" areas. like the inside of castles or other areas that would rather not have their entire building mapped out

Mighty gear for the Mighty Menn

6/2/2018 12:16:30 AM #13

I've been doing Youtube for a while, but I started streaming recently because of the changes they've made to the system. I plan to stream a lot of Elyria when it eventually goes public.

www.youtube.com/thegamecatcher

www.twitch.tv/thegamecatcher/

6/2/2018 2:32:22 AM #14

Just started following all of you. I plan on getting my stream on for COE. Until it drops, I'll probably be streaming The Guild 2, Crusader Kings, Hearthstone, etc.

Not normal streaming stuff but hey, it's what I like :D

https://www.twitch.tv/crysnia1

6/2/2018 4:30:26 AM #15

I don't stream too often, but it happens. If I get requests or anything, I'll put more work into it.

So far most of my videos are contract related (that I recall). Do some gaming when I get around to it and see a point.

https://www.twitch.tv/geniehakeem/