COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Coat of Arm Commission Recommendations

Hi there!

As I recently became a countess, I've decided it's time I start fleshing out some of my lore and identity.

Just wondering if anyone has suggestions or recommendations on designers (or anyone else that provides a similar service) that might be willing to create my Coat of Arms and some related graphics? I would, of course, be a paying customer.

If you guys have any examples of work done by them, or can provide a portfolio of any kind, that would be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Friend Code: CB1D33

5/19/2018 11:48:08 PM #1

Hi, Lira--and welcome to the ranks of the nobility.

I have a guide on Coats of Arms that may interest you.

I also make a bunch of heraldry and custom art for the community. Feel free to PM me or click my signature to join me in Discord if you're interested in commissioning me.

5/20/2018 1:05:54 AM #2

Im commissioning Nerissa to do mine for me right now, you should check out her post.

5/20/2018 1:13:42 AM #3

Posted By Jaidic at 8:05 PM - Sat May 19 2018

Im commissioning Nerissa to do mine for me right now, you should check out her post.

I'll second that. Nerissa does some really snazzy stuff. No idea what the going rate is though.

5/20/2018 4:18:42 PM #4

As a future baron I was looking into making mine, any software recommendation?

Baron Neiph Cadfael

5/20/2018 5:12:57 PM #5

Posted By Neiph at 09:18 AM - Sun May 20 2018

As a future baron I was looking into making mine, any software recommendation?

Adobe Illustrator is what I use.

5/23/2018 12:03:55 PM #6

Hi there! I use Adobe Illustrator for scalable vector graphics. I'm also a professional designer in real life! 😸 Send me a message and I can walk you through pricing. Here is a link to some of my work:

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/26182/coat-of-arms-for-elyrian-communities