COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Not getting correct IP amount for a purchase?

I was just looking at my IP total and realized I never checked to see that the totals were correct. I believe you get 1000 IP for every $100 correct? If that is correct I was shorted 500 IP for a purchase back in december of 2016. I have screenshots if they are needed but I wasn't sure if it can be looked up. Or if this is even the right area to report this?

Thanks!

edit: Unless the merchandise credit isn't counted in which case this is moot and can just be deleted :)

Join Freeport County, we like boats. And dogs.

5/21/2018 10:11:48 AM #1

Posted By Antelino at

I was just looking at my IP total and realized I never checked to see that the totals were correct. I believe you get 1000 IP for every $100 correct? If that is correct I was shorted 500 IP for a purchase back in december of 2016. I have screenshots if they are needed but I wasn't sure if it can be looked up. Or if this is even the right area to report this?

Thanks!

edit: Unless the merchandise credit isn't counted in which case this is moot and can just be deleted :)

If you're talking about store credit, you don't get influence for buying with store credit. -- I just tested by having $5 store credit, bought something that was $10, paid $5 for the item after applying my store credit and only got 50 influence

If Store credit is what you're referring to

5/21/2018 10:12:53 AM #2

Posted By Antelino at

Thanks!

Yup merchandise credit isn't counted ;)

5/21/2018 8:29:11 PM #3

Feel free to send us an email at [email protected] and we can look into it further.

Thanks!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."