COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
The Red Hare

"Red in Deed, and Red in Breed."

The Red Hare is a loosely organized group that simply seeks to propagate red hair in all of the peoples of Elyria. Not a guild, or anything that you owe allegiance to, just a group of people with a common goal, helping each other out. Some of us offer discounts to other members, and I keep a list of all members, so that if our families need outside blood, we can quickly find fresh redhead blood.

Undecided. Once I have the resources and personnel that I need, I will endeavor to build a safe location outside of kingdom borders that will allow for Red Hares to meet on neutral ground.

The Kingdom of Aranor has expressed approval and interest in the Red Hare.

The group is primarily located in NA-W, but we also intend to have a presence in other regions.

Discord Channel!

Business:

We do offer our services to those outside of our organization if they are interested in a bride, groom, or child who has red hair. Availability may vary.

Tribes:

Hrothi and Brudvir are most likely to have red hair, but we will endeavor to breed it into the other tribe populations.

Notice:

Many people have been mixing up redheads and gingers. I'll set the record straight. All gingers are redheads, but not all redheads are gingers. Gingers tend to have a more orange-y hair color, as well as a pale complexion with freckles.

Code of Conduct & Rules

We do not expect anything from our members other than assistance with maintaining proper breeding protocol. Discounts for members are appreciated, but not required.

If you have non-redheads in your family, it is suggested that they are not allowed to marry or breed unless they have a redhead within 1 generation of them. If they break this rule, then we consider banishment an appropriate punishment.

If you seek a utopia of redheads, unite under the Red Hare!

2/26/2016 9:32:06 AM #1

W-why?

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/Guild-Recruitmet/124-Kingdom-of-Zygethia

2/26/2016 9:49:15 AM #2

what if you had red hair but are now bald?

2/26/2016 1:55:51 PM #3

W...W..What?

2/26/2016 2:01:49 PM #4

But redheads won't have souls in-game.

2/26/2016 2:13:39 PM #5

Zeroth: "Why?" Because red hair is awesome and we can.

RedStar: That's fine. Your character would still have those genes in them.

Mossino: The Red Hare spreading red hair is what.

Rheika: First of all, it is only GINGERS that have no soul. All gingers are redheads, not all redheads are gingers. Secondly, there has been no confirmation on whether gingers will have souls or not.

2/26/2016 2:43:07 PM #6

you really dont like anything thats different to what you are doing do you?

2/26/2016 9:28:43 PM #7

Red heads <3

2/26/2016 9:42:15 PM #8

This sounds like a good name for a bar :p

2/26/2016 9:45:48 PM #9

Came to thread expecting bar; disappointed, but not disappointed.

:3

2/26/2016 9:53:10 PM #10

Well, I'm glad that you're not disappointed. :P

2/26/2016 11:21:06 PM #11

Rahunei has joined the Red Hare as our 15th member! Woo!

2/26/2016 11:28:10 PM #12

Fantastic. What Tripnull said.

-Miguel

\[T]/

2/26/2016 11:37:52 PM #13

That's one creepy picture. I'll want to keep my soul though, so best of luck on giving the game a red hue.

2/27/2016 3:08:34 AM #14

Ya know just to stay on your good side, I might try to have red hair on my first character if I can. I feel like, somehow, this will become popular.

2/27/2016 11:08:51 AM #15

Sorry I have a distinct image re. Hair and beard Inc colour on my character so ill be black haired