COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SOULS, TALENTS, & REINCARNATION
Sparking into an Alts child

If I have an account with two active souls, a Neran and a Janoa, can I have a child with my alternate character (the Neran) and then unspark/kill off my Janoa so that I can spark into that child, assuming the permissions to that hier are open?

In other words, if I make an hier on another Soul in the same account, can I use its child code on another one of my accounts souls to spark into that family?

10/8/2018 1:32:09 PM #1

Noticed this never got answered, did some research, answer is yes.

Wanted to confirm you can have multiple souls active at the same time, and the answer given by bossman Caspian is yes. If you pay for multiple souls, and put sparks of life in them all, you can have multiple characters. Just kinda burning the candle at both ends because they will both be utilizing their lifespan simultaneously. Source 1!

If you want to also play your child you would do it in the same way you would give your child's code to another player. Since there are 3 different ways to handle the child's soul, Lock it, Share it, and Free post it, you would essentially be sharing it, but with yourself. Source 2!

10/8/2018 2:42:25 PM #2

Posted By Labbe at 11:32 PM - Mon Oct 08 2018

If you want to also play your child you would do it in the same way you would give your child's code to another player. Since there are 3 different ways to handle the child's soul, Lock it, Share it, and Free post it, you would essentially be sharing it, but with yourself. Source 2!

Thanks heaps mate, especially for this one! Will help me discuss with in the future as well.