COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TRIBES
Janoan Exodus

As a Baron in the Kingdom of Ashland I plan on creating a Janoan Barony no matter where the Kingdom of Ashland ends up on the continent. Obviously this will not be easy but anyone interested in being Janoa yet also being in the Kingdom of Ashland hit me up. I’ll be hiring a group of Janoan mercs as well as a group of Janoan carpenters during KOE or Expo. This will bring NPCs into my Barony. And any PCs who are willing to start as Janoa in another Kingdom will be picked up via taxi and brought to your new home ;)

I’m serious lol

This is happening

Cuz why not :)

10/30/2018 4:20:52 AM #1

Wish ya luck Coz! One of my plans is very similar, I've got it on hold in case I end up going solo.

May I suggest some stripeless genes to help your people outside of the jungle?

10/30/2018 4:34:37 AM #2

Oh sweet! A fellow exodus...person lol

Meh, I kinda like the idea of standing out but you are right. Stripes don’t help outside the jungle ;)

10/30/2018 5:37:36 AM #3

do u boo. do u.

10/30/2018 6:20:25 AM #4

As someone who is definitely going with Dras no matter what, I agree with your plans! Mostly.

First, maybe don't get hung up on Janoan carpenters. SbS had made it clear certain houses work in certain biomes and Janoan houses might not make sensr everywhere.

Second, stripeless Janoans were a thing once. I feel like if you have a tribe of people that ostracize the stripeless, should probably keep the stripes.

10/30/2018 12:42:15 PM #5

HI fellow janoan of another dimension.... I personal will keep my stripes everywhere at 200% . I am proud to be janoan. Other player has to know what will become of them if they will annoy you. Me as Duke I will lead the most offensive janoan Duchy in history of gaming . If anyone what to join the Stripe fun , Join me in Latium …. Join the Tigers in a world of sheep.....

10/30/2018 1:29:21 PM #6

Posted By Labbe at 11:20 PM - Mon Oct 29 2018

As someone who is definitely going with Dras no matter what, I agree with your plans! Mostly.

First, maybe don't get hung up on Janoan carpenters. SbS had made it clear certain houses work in certain biomes and Janoan houses might not make sensr everywhere.

Second, stripeless Janoans were a thing once. I feel like if you have a tribe of people that ostracize the stripeless, should probably keep the stripes.

Dont get hung up on specifics bro, Im going to hire Janoan ___ in order to get NPCs in my lands.

The stripes....depends on if I like them aesthetically...haven't thought about it yet.

Augustus...just switch to NA W, whatever server you're on is lame ;)

10/30/2018 1:46:00 PM #7

No matter where you look, there is only one Janoa area. We certainly need more of those. Please don't go Dras. We hate Dras and don't trust stripe-less Janoans!

10/30/2018 2:47:42 PM #8

The Janoa shall spread!

Also the Dras are pretty lame...;)

Ya'll need to calmate about stripes lol, if I transplant a bunch of Janoa into a far northern kingdom I cant guarantee stripes! But then again i dunno how many families I need in order to achieve a steady pop growth...hmmm