COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
County of Meitheal

Meitheal

Welcome traveler! Have a drink and stay a while. The first round is on me!

Meitheal is a county for crafting, research and freedom. We want to offer our people opportunities to do what they want and prosper by working together. Elyria will be a ruthless world but with jolly cooperation we can overcome any challenge!

Overview

Meitheal is located in the western parts of the swamps of The Kingdom of Al'Khezam, in The Duchy of Falzame. The close proximity to other biomes and kingdoms create interesting opportunities for gathering or trading resources and knowledge.

City of Lichendale, the county seat, will focus on alchemy, herbalism and healing so there will be a great need for people, towns and strongholds with other focuses like farming, trading, security and basically any type of crafting and gathering. The county will offer all the infrastructure needed for trading between settlements and other domains and it will greatly benefit the county as a whole.

Education

Education is the cornerstone of success so schools will play a big role within our county. Supporting schools will also affect the guilds and organizations, like Royal Al'Qaum Medical Society or our very own alchemist guild Magnum Opus, and other organizations positively which then will be beneficial for the economy.

Trade

What are guilds without trade? We will ensure trade routes to the main trade hubs to sell our products and to get important and exotic resources we need. We are looking forward using services of trade guilds like The Golden Goose Company that can help us grow.

Military

Basic defence is a necessity and we will make sure our county will be safe. Working with our duchy on this matter is important as it is the duke that appoints the barons and funds their needs. Dras also have their own specialized warriors, Mergoin, who are trained in both physical and biological warfare. Utilizing weapons drenched in putrid swamp matter and donning armor designed to elevate their already frightening appearances, they are feared greatly by everyone but the incredibly stupid or incredibly foolish, as the wounds they inflict will fester within hours of receiving them, and almost always lead to grievous wounds, and then death.

PvP oriented organisations are welcome to help out with defence and will be paid for their services.

How would you fit into the county?

We welcome pretty much anyone to join the county no matter what your goals are. Want to build a hamlet from a scratch? Sure, go ahead, I'll make sure there will be a road to there and any other basic infrastructure needed. Want to build a stronghold? Yup, fine by me, I'll see if I can help funding it as it will probably increase the security against invaders. Want to run an adventuring guild or some shadier organization with your own base? I'll try to offer quests and equipment for endeavours. I'm sure we can make anything work out as long as it benefits all of us and I am very open to suggestions and ideas if you want to discuss them. I'm more than happy to hear your plans and wishes to see if I can help you out achieving them.

Biomes and tribes

Meitheal is located in the swamps of Al'Khezam with Dras as the main tribe but we have plenty of Neran, To'resk, Janoa and even some Waerd in the county due to close proximity of different biomes. Migration is a good option for those who seek to play with a spesific tribe!

Swamp is a harsh biome but it also offers great protection with difficult terrain and toxic environment. Dangerous environment also offers exotic materials like black jet, bog iron, plants and reptilian meat that offer great economical stability.

Don't hesitate to contact me in this thread, with a private message or in Discord if you have any questions or suggestions. I'm happy to have a chat and hear about your plans and ideas. So don't hesitate to contact me about anything!

11/11/2018 7:39:06 PM #1

Nice read, especially nice pictures owo

11/12/2018 1:24:37 AM #2

You should've come to Demalion to make those Pictures a reality ;) , no just kidding nice work mate, wish you good luck.

11/13/2018 5:21:54 PM #3

Nice!

Really look forward for the day we finally we all meet on Elyria.

11/23/2018 8:15:42 PM #4

Posted By Pasukaru at 9:39 PM - Sun Nov 11 2018

Nice read, especially nice pictures owo

Thanks, gotta rework on those later on with some biome pictures once those are locked in :D

Posted By MyrmexNamykos at 03:24 AM - Mon Nov 12 2018

You should've come to Demalion to make those Pictures a reality ;) , no just kidding nice work mate, wish you good luck.

Hehe, just some random pics I found and liked :D But thanks!

Posted By NicolasFlamel at 7:21 PM - Tue Nov 13 2018

Nice!

Really look forward for the day we finally we all meet on Elyria.

You and me both!

12/7/2018 6:05:12 AM #5

well done, my friend. The second round will be on me, and then we talk about alchemy and peace...

House Pyrros

2/25/2019 5:03:15 PM #6

Posted By Scipion at 08:05 AM - Fri Dec 07 2018

well done, my friend. The second round will be on me, and then we talk about alchemy and peace...

Thank you!

I have updated some of the pictures and information to reflect better the fact that we are planning to settle in the swamps which also means that our majority tribe will be Dras.

4/15/2019 2:42:51 PM #7

Allright, this thread is now updated too with the latest information and developments like the The Duchy of Damlay Project! Tweaked some other stuff too.

4/15/2019 4:25:30 PM #8

Nice work

4/15/2019 4:27:56 PM #9

looks promising

8/31/2019 8:48:33 AM #10

Whoop Whoop!

10/28/2019 3:50:11 PM #11

Posted By PainZ at 7:25 PM - Mon Apr 15 2019

Nice work

Posted By uknownothing at 7:27 PM - Mon Apr 15 2019

looks promising

Thanks!

Posted By dada at 11:48 AM - Sat Aug 31 2019

Whoop Whoop!

Whoop whoop indeed!

Just did some reworking on the text now that we know exactly where the county will be located.

1/20/2020 1:33:04 PM #12

Welcome traveler! Have a drink and stay a while. The first round is on me!

Can't wait to serve your endless thirst. Beer, Wine, Whiskey, or maybe Drasean Tea? You name it, and you'll have it.

Time will pass faster than you can even realize, when you're playing cards or throwing dices while having a cold one with friends. Everyone is welcome to my inn, and remember, pet the dog before leaving, he wont bite, but might bark.