COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TRIBES
Tribe/Skill restrictions?

I've been thinking about this for a while now. For me, I want to be a simple Kypiq living a life as an innkeeper providing quality food and ale to travelers all around. However, Kypiq are known to be vegetarians and a thought came to me what if I can't cook great food because Kypiq can't eat meat so they won't know how it tastes?? Just a thought I guess.

11/20/2018 6:37:20 PM #1

In a video game, prob wont know how it tastes anyhow! So just RP its great :)

11/20/2018 6:41:06 PM #2

Posted By DJalonsi at

I've been thinking about this for a while now. For me, I want to be a simple Kypiq living a life as an innkeeper providing quality food and ale to travelers all around. However, Kypiq are known to be vegetarians and a thought came to me what if I can't cook great food because Kypiq can't eat meat so they won't know how it tastes?? Just a thought I guess.

Good question.

I think there are 2 potential answers to this, and neither really have to do with taste.

1. You simply are a Kypiq that eats some meat. It is non-traditional, and Kypiqs tend to not digest meat well, but it is viable.

2. Be a vegetarian chef! If Kypiqs don't eat meat, then your clientele is likely to not eat meat anyway, or even if they do they can have meals without meat every once in awhile.

11/20/2018 6:49:54 PM #3

I have the best and simplest answer.

JUST PUT TOFU IN EVERYTHING

11/20/2018 7:15:35 PM #4

I have no proof of this but I think CoE will never stop you from doing anything even if it will bring harm to yourself. With that being said, I don't think the game would stop you from cooking meat or even eating it(you'll get sick though). SBS wants to live with your choices, so other Kypiqs will look down on you, but at the same time since you are a Kypiqs that cooks meat you may unlock a recipe that others would not have access to.