COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Nobility Packages Limited Re-release

Happy Friday all!

Today we have deployed an update to the Nobility packages in the Online Store.

As a reminder, these packages will disappear from the store on Dec. 31st, 2018 at 12pm PST

What changed?

• There used to be 2 Nobility packages in the store, there are now 8 (Eight) - 1 Royal LTD. for each server, and 1 Courtier LTD. for each server
  • To see all of the available packages, you can scroll between them using the arrow buttons on the page
  • You may also slide left and right to select the package you want, on both desktop and mobile
  • Courtier LTD. and Royal LTD. packages are now only purchasable on a per server basis
  • These packages are available in a limited quantity that is unique to each server, based on current population
  • If purchasing for yourself as an upgrade, you must be locked to the server the package is for
  • You can purchase these packages as a gift without being locked to that server, however, the person who ultimately claims the package must be locked to the server the package is for

WARNING: Make sure you are selecting the correct package. Because the packages are limited in quantity, we cannot exchange your purchased package for one from a different server. Choose wisely!

Again, these packages will be gone from the store on Dec. 31st, 2018 at 12pm PST

Have a great weekend!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

12/7/2018 7:05:07 PM #1

Wonderful!

12/7/2018 7:05:46 PM #2

Those scroll arrows are hard to see. Took a bit to find them. (They are directly under the nobility packages on the left and right).

12/7/2018 7:06:43 PM #3

Posted By Ravenlute at 11:05 AM - Fri Dec 07 2018

Those scroll arrows are hard to see. Took a bit to find them.

We are looking into that and a few other things, slight hiccup, please stand by.

12/7/2018 7:07:06 PM #4

Very nice. Like the layout.

Alt text - can be left blank

12/7/2018 7:08:14 PM #5

Yeah I just clicked and dragged it to make it work. Arrows were non existent for me

12/7/2018 7:10:16 PM #6

Just click and drag. The arrows are either not showing in certain browsers or not working period. The little hand should show up, though.

12/7/2018 7:15:36 PM #7

It may be appropriate to indicate on the Shop page which packages have limited availability and to which extent (deadline for instance).

12/7/2018 7:19:55 PM #8

Those scroll buttons are a bad choice, IMHO. A better option would have been to leave it as it was and then have them pick their server on the buy page.

12/7/2018 7:20:40 PM #9

Posted By AlteOgre at 2:15 PM - Fri Dec 07 2018

It may be appropriate to indicate on the Shop page which packages have limited availability and to which extent (deadline for instance).

Seconded

12/7/2018 7:40:40 PM #10

Found the arrows here:

I see them clearly.

12/7/2018 7:57:29 PM #11

They will fix them to be more pronounced.

12/7/2018 8:03:10 PM #12

Posted By Ilyria at 8:40 PM - Fri Dec 07 2018

Found the arrows here:

I see them clearly.

For me, the king stands at the right side and the queen left. The right arrow is exactly where the foot of the king is and the left arrow is on the lower end of the queens dress. They are there, but another colour and nearer to the middle would be easier to see.

Now, this is funny. Checked the site again and king and queen switched sides... still, for me, the arrows are farer out that in your pic and overlap with dress/foot.

Checked again and they switched sides again... funny. didnt know they do this. why do they do this?

Friend Code: 30EF47

12/7/2018 8:05:18 PM #13

We are looking into iterating a bit more to help with the visibility of the arrows.

We appreciate your feedback, thanks!!

12/7/2018 8:14:51 PM #14

nm

12/7/2018 8:21:13 PM #15

Just to be certain, the content (what's inside) of the packages has not changed. It's where the packages apply (server based) and their availability (per population) that has changed.

Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'

The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm.'