COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Upgraded package to Magistrate

Good morning all,

I've been keeping an eye on the game for years and been upgrading my pledge package over time. I am now up to the Magistrate package and would like to devote allegiance to a Kingdom in Luna - NA East. I will most likely continue upgrading as the game is further developed.

I noticed there are five kingdoms based on the wiki. Of the five kingdoms I like to make a few mentions on what sparks my interest.

The Kingdom of Bordweall has strong emphasis in a shieldwall of all individuals within the Kingdom in order to defend the Kingdom. I am a defender/guardian by nature and devote my sword to protect/serve King and country.

The Kingdom of Kairos relies on all individuals to the success of the kingdom and to defend the kingdom. Again, this sparks my interest because I will consider it an honor to stand by my fellow countryman in order to defend our Kingdom, regardless of rank. Sacrifice means a lot to me as I will gladly lay down my life to defend the Kingdom.

The Kingdom of Alesia claims to have many opportunities for advancement/recognition. Advancement/recognition gives me goals to strive and achieve. I enjoy order and a militaristic environment to climb the ranks based off advancement goals set by the higher authorities.

These are the three kingdoms that interest me most. Hopefully the brief description of why I am interested in said Kingdom will give a little background of my character. If any are interested in Kingdom allegiance, feel free to message me on the forums or in discord. My username is the same on discord.

-AluSeph

12/11/2018 5:49:21 PM #1

Hi there, hello.
Im on Angelica so not trying to recruit you, just think it is important you read this as it mentions the noble tiers will be gone from the store at the end of December, and the Aristocracy tiers are leaving soon too.

Just making you aware since you seemed under the impression you can still upgrade your package at a later date which may not be true.

Best of luck with your endeavors though.

12/11/2018 6:42:24 PM #2

Posted By Labbe at 12:49 PM - Tue Dec 11 2018

Hi there, hello.
Im on Angelica so not trying to recruit you, just think it is important you read this as it mentions the noble tiers will be gone from the store at the end of December, and the Aristocracy tiers are leaving soon too.

Just making you aware since you seemed under the impression you can still upgrade your package at a later date which may not be true.

Best of luck with your endeavors though.

Thank you for the info. I will think about getting a nobility package by the end of the month.

12/11/2018 11:14:53 PM #3

Welcome and Congratulations on your pledge as well as your upgrade and your potential future upgrade.

This post below has a little more information on the kingdoms with a little information about them:

NA-E Kingdom/Duchy Information & Welcome

Our Alésia kingdom post needs updating which we are currently in the process of getting updated~ So if you have any questions or would like further information please do not hesitate to ask.

What I would suggest to you is joining the different kingdom discords and getting to know the communities as best you can and try to find the best fit for what you would like to do in game with like-minded individuals and hopefully truly find a place to call "home".

Alésia prides itself on the kingdom diversity and being able to find a home for many people with our large range of interests as well as focuses within the kingdom.

Currently, we are looking to be choosing Kingdom 3 of our server Map which was called Map 'N' during map voting.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me here on the forums, on discord, or within our kingdom discord.

~Queen-Consort Violet Winterlynn, Duchess of Saorsa.