COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Petition to SBS

The Problem

It always pains me when i see a sale with area specific items on sale. I never know if i will able to use any of them due to the fact i have not chosen my county yet thus dont know what will work for my county.

I am committed to a Kingdom so i wont know what lands i get to choose from till my King then my Duke select his lands. I am not the only one with roughly 70%(this number could be on the low side) of all title holders already committed to a kingdom there are alot of people in this boat with me.

Look i don’t blame SBS for this and i understand sales must go on to provide constant stream of development funding. Hell i try to buy what i can where i can feasible see it working in most biomes & i make quite good use of the 3k bundle when it comes in.

Solution?

i Feel it would be nice if at the end of domain selection when all title holders finally know what lands they have and can start predicting to a extent what they will need to buy that we do a Flash sale of all items that have previously been on sale, to give all title holders who could not have a chance to buy before due to waste concerns or budget constraints to have a chance to buy the things they would have bought if only they knew they would be in that biome.

Promote it in advance by email and web site news and i think you will find a massive boost in funding and also be a nice active boost for those who are not title holders who missed out on previous sales.

So my Request to SBS

Please Consider doing a Sale after domain selection has completed (say within a month to allow for slow pokes selecting) and Sell all items that have ever been in a previous sales event.

Limit Sale to a week or 2 as it is a limited chance for those who missed out on sales to get back in. (this should hopefully not affect your current sales campaign plans)

Hell i am sure most of us won't even mind if there is a 10% markup to give value to those who did buy in the original sales and this model fits in with your increasing Package prices as times goes on rewarding those who got in early.

In closing

I ask any one who supports this idea to place a post saying so and any suggestions you would like to Add. If we don't make posts in support then SBS will never see this thread or see there is actually support for this idea.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

3/31/2019 12:04:30 PM #31

This is a good plan, I do wonder how many people will end up with sand boats.

4/9/2019 9:58:35 PM #32

Yes one of the reasons i did not take part in the otter barge or sail ships is because i truly cant buy water based transport if i am stuck in a semi arid environment or land locked with no access to the sea.

once i know sure i could throw a pretty penny at those and other items i avoided due to lack of knowing where i will be placed.

still there is a reasonable level of support for this idea so i do hope that SBS considers a option like this

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

4/25/2019 1:43:06 AM #33

I agree 100%. Make as many items available as possible to truly customize the worlds. I'm one of the unfortunates that missed out on the package I really wanted. Saying this as I logged in to purchase sister cities and realizing I missed out again.

4/25/2019 1:59:39 AM #34

I brought up this exact thing just a bit ago, and I'm sure many were thinking about it as well. I think it'd be great. It would put a stop to the rising prices on the marketplace.