COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Mayor Manor

I don't know if I qualify for a Manor house from the last anniversary event, I believe I do, but am not sure. The manor does not appear in my inventory though.

Also, I don't know if the sister settlements also include the manor, but if they do, will the manors automatically upgrade to a villa? Or will I need to do something in my inventory?

4/16/2019 7:47:57 PM #1

I don't believe that those have been awarded yet, I am expecting a Villa from that event, but it is not there yet.

4/16/2019 8:07:19 PM #2

Ah, kk, thx :-)

4/16/2019 8:23:12 PM #3

Also, the sister settlement doesn’t include a manor.

4/16/2019 8:24:08 PM #4

My villa had already been upgraded to a manor since I had the magistrate package.

Only packages that owned mayor packs before the event ended will have the upgraded housing, so the hamlets will not get them.

4/16/2019 8:27:06 PM #5

the sister settlements do not include any of the bonuses from the original mayor pack. They only include a small amount of road, an ep stipend, a statue, and the blueprints for the statue.

4/16/2019 9:42:10 PM #6

Posted By Kaisarissa at 4:27 PM - Tue Apr 16 2019

the sister settlements do not include any of the bonuses from the original mayor pack. They only include a small amount of road, an ep stipend, a statue, and the blueprints for the statue.

Plus title and cloak I believe.

4/16/2019 10:50:44 PM #7

kk, that's what I expected. I do have the mayor package from before the kickstarterversary, so I should get the Manor for that, once the situation is resolved.

The sister settlement was just a hope, lol.

4/19/2019 7:18:25 PM #8

Are the manors and villas supposed to show in our inventory yet? I've got a Proprietor package from a long time ago and I don't see any housing or land plot in my inventory screen.

4/19/2019 7:25:01 PM #9

You don’t get a manor or a villa. That is for titled packages and ranges per tier.

You also don’t get a plot of land.

Proprietor is a package that has exposition access. And with that exposition access you are given enough EP to buy a plot of land if that is what you want to do with the EP. however you can choose not to and do whatever you want with it.

4/20/2019 1:16:48 AM #10

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 2:25 PM - Fri Apr 19 2019

You don’t get a manor or a villa. That is for titled packages and ranges per tier.

Proprietor is a package that has exposition access. And with that exposition access you are given enough EP to buy a plot of land if that is what you want to do with the EP. however you can choose not to and do whatever you want with it.

You're right. I was getting my Ashes account and this one mixed up.

How are you gonna sell a pack with home decor and no home to put it in????

4/20/2019 1:22:43 AM #11

My house wasn't upgraded either and has completely disappeared from my inventory. Sent a ticket last night and it is being resolved. If yours hasn't been upgraded or is missing, and you are sure you're suppose to have one, send them a ticket via email at [email protected]

4/20/2019 1:36:54 AM #12

It should been awarded by now, I got my grand villa (upgraded manor) at least. So definitively do what Aemon Blackfyre suggest and contact support if you're missing yours.

4/20/2019 3:47:02 AM #13

Posted By CrowSplat at 7:16 PM - Fri Apr 19 2019

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 2:25 PM - Fri Apr 19 2019

You're right. I was getting my Ashes account and this one mixed up.

How are you gonna sell a pack with home decor and no home to put it in????

Because you still get a building to govern from. Its just not a villa/manor