COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TRIBES
your opinion about the kypiq?

i just wanted to see what peoples opinion on kypiq was, and what tribe will you play?

4/16/2019 10:07:44 PM #1

They are clever folks. Agile but weak, like Hobbits they keep for themselves and do not like much big folks

4/16/2019 10:28:19 PM #2

Probably make for bad footstools, much too slender and frail. Therefore Hrothi are clearly the superior tinies.

Constant optimism will not solve your problems, but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.

4/17/2019 9:50:08 AM #3

i agree. they are superior in some ways, but inferior in many others.

i have studied many neran shipwrecks and do you know what they all have in common? kypiq tech.. this can not be a mere coincidence. the kypiqs has to be stopped! they are killing our brothers and therefore are our enemys!

4/17/2019 10:38:45 AM #4

They are short. Too short for me to be comfortable playing, and therefore, they are my least favorite tribe. I am short IRL and I have been ridiculed all of my life for my shortness, although it is nothing I can control. (Yes, the Hrothi aren't much better, but I won't have a choice in the matter due to the community situation and SBS' rules on counts have to be made from the majority tribe. *huge frown *.).

If I have my choice, I would be a Brudvir. They are tall, have the right religion, right lifestyle, and have bonuses for animals. And yes, I am hoping for a transitional County to get enough Brudvir that I have a choice. If not, then I will use the secondary package to make a character of my choice and play the Countess the bare minimum.

Countess of Tarnham

County Tarnham, Rhynelands Duchy, Vornair. Luna Server (NA-E)

4/17/2019 11:18:13 AM #5

Posted By Moonlynx at 12:38 PM - Wed Apr 17 2019

They are short. Too short for me to be comfortable playing, and therefore, they are my least favorite tribe. I am short IRL and I have been ridiculed all of my life for my shortness, although it is nothing I can control. (Yes, the Hrothi aren't much better, but I won't have a choice in the matter due to the community situation and SBS' rules on counts have to be made from the majority tribe. *huge frown *.).

If I have my choice, I would be a Brudvir. They are tall, have the right religion, right lifestyle, and have bonuses for animals. And yes, I am hoping for a transitional County to get enough Brudvir that I have a choice. If not, then I will use the secondary package to make a character of my choice and play the Countess the bare minimum.

you could just make an alt on the same account with another soul, could you not?

4/17/2019 1:09:13 PM #6

I enjoy their design. Strong plusses on the mental side, strong negatives on the physical side. We need more games that force players to rely on others to supplement their efforts in areas they are weak in. While things like a kypiq/gnome/ pick your frail fantasy race tank are funny they really make little sense and only emphasize the lack of importance in one of the player choices. I like systems where every single choice is highly impactful.

4/17/2019 3:36:14 PM #7

would love a kypiq tank xD

4/17/2019 4:01:29 PM #8

Posted By Moonlynx at 05:38 AM - Wed Apr 17 2019

Or you know, just don’t play in Vornair. Rolls eyes. (Or at least not that particular biome of Vornair).

You always have a choice.

As for Kypiq, like all other tribes, they’re well designed. All of the tribes have something to offer.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

4/17/2019 4:13:04 PM #9

i cant help to notice noone has mentioned the tribe they are gonna be yet. have you not decided yet?

4/17/2019 10:35:22 PM #10

Posted By KypiqStomper at 11:13 AM - Wed Apr 17 2019

i cant help to notice noone has mentioned the tribe they are gonna be yet. have you not decided yet?

For those with ties to existing organizations or with titles they won't know what tribes are available to them/what tribe they will need to choose until after DSS.

4/18/2019 4:30:44 AM #11

Posted By Kaynadin at 12:35 AM - Thu Apr 18 2019

Posted By KypiqStomper at 11:13 AM - Wed Apr 17 2019

For those with ties to existing organizations or with titles they won't know what tribes are available to them/what tribe they will need to choose until after DSS.

oh right because the owners of the towns has to be the tribe that is the majority in that town right^^ forgot about that.

4/18/2019 4:37:31 PM #12

I’m woodland savanna To’resk.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

4/18/2019 5:20:53 PM #13

I just wanna see an army of Kypiqs riding Cannis Rabbits. It'll be fun up until the point of my kneecaps being chewed off.

Also gonna play as Waerd.

4/22/2019 10:42:37 PM #14

Almost my entire crew is playing as a Waerd, but I am super interested in the Kypiq line. It would be super interesting to have an entire country in the trees.

4/25/2019 4:57:31 PM #15

Kypiq are adorable! I wanna cuddle one so bad <3

I’ll be playing a Dras, but Vornair is likely where I’ll make my living.