COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
If you only had one life per spark how would your game play change?

If each death was perma death would you change your planned play style?

Would you be more risky, less risky or stay the same?

I would be make sure each move was thought out and that I would have back up plans for back up plans. Basically you would never catch me alone. Buddy system would be a must.

The Keshi family, is intend on bringing democracy and economic stability to Elyria.

6/16/2019 4:54:16 AM #1

Well lets see... I currently plan to taste test all my alchemical concoctions, that may have to change..

If I have to travel between locations, I was going to opt for a single horse and the intent to make the trip light and quick, but hiring guards and going in a caravan might be smarter..

Oh, I should probably research explosives outdoors too..

Nothing else comes to mind off the top of my head :D

6/16/2019 5:13:49 AM #2

Murder alts.

6/16/2019 5:44:33 AM #3

Hmm Iron Man one life to live...the safety parameters would be pretty broad making the game play quite a bit less risky and perhaps less fun because of it.

..I think I'd still be able to do my alchemy...although, research would take more of a back seat when it comes to combustibles or fumes / corrosives.

Trading would be a bit more risky, so it might be worthwhile to send goods on caravans and pay more for transport...smaller towns would be more risk so would need to live in a larger populated town, with enough income to keep vagabonds away... though that would mean more in taxes.

Mmm, it would make those who excel at combat true survivalists though, Rouges and Warriors would be more feared.... would be interesting to see what type of group operations and formations arise though.

6/16/2019 5:45:45 AM #4

Nope. I already intend to play each spark as if it was my only spark.

That doesn't mean not taking risks, however it means acting more as a person would in real life. I think the story and role playing experience from that would be far more beneficial.

6/16/2019 6:41:56 AM #5

I'd have to say that I'd probably leave the exploring to those that are equipped to do it and just pay them to bring me the herbs and minerals I need for my herbalist shop as apposed to going out and looking for them myself. I'd also leave a will that would make sure the shop went to my family so I could take over the shop again in my next spark.

Mayor of Funny Farms Inc.

6/16/2019 6:33:30 PM #6

Do everything I can to kill the person who posts after me.

6/16/2019 10:13:22 PM #7

i love lamp

6/17/2019 9:59:19 AM #8

my playstyle would not change at all. But I might ragequit after using up my 3 sparks, as I thought, they'd last roughly two years and now they might be gone shortly after launch because of some "pvpers". And, if all characters only have one spark, the world would be empty quite fast.

Remember, we cant create new characters while character "creation", we can just spark into existing ones. If there are none, the game is dead.

Friend Code: 30EF47

6/17/2019 12:29:49 PM #9

I would keep the same profession but I might use a weapon instead of training in unarmed combat.

6/17/2019 1:32:57 PM #10

You have died of dysentery...... Such a crappy way to go.

Just going to make sure I am a can run faster then those around me.

I have a Rocket Launcher. Your Argument is Invalid.

6/21/2019 6:08:07 AM #11

I'd be researching to become an architect and city planner. CoE would become a base defence game for me, and my every character would be rich as a result of my work.

To touch Divinity, one must be prepared to brave Reality.