COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
[Event] Legendary Brew

Brought to you by the Free Mann Tavern (NA-E)

Monthly Event (6/16/2019)-(7/15/2019)

(Legendary Brew!)

The contest is Delicious!

Calling all brew-masters!

The event is to describe your legendary beer that will be known for throughout the continent for generations!

Tell everyone about it's color, taste, alcohol content, and what it's in it ,and come up with a mythical story for your dew of the gods! Talk about it like a lover, because we're all sure you love it, and we all want to know why.

Your brew will be judged by the best of beer proffessionals among our tavern staff ,and your stories will be christened by the beer gods! Were looking for the best story that comes with the drink ,and the best description that truley makes the winner deserving a Keg-Master Title!

To participate submit entries within this post

🍺Each participant will share there own Legendary Brew!

🍺Descriptions ,and stories can be any length.

🍺The Two best stories ,and descriptions will be chosen by tavern staff and will be rewarded!

🍺 You can create illustrations or pictures to enchance your entry ,but it is not needed to win!

🍺The event will end on July 15th, 2019, 00:00 EST!

🍺All Kingdoms/ Servers can participate

Prizes!

1st Prize: 75$ (Elyrian Gift Card)

(Optional for NA-E) We will happily sell ,and promote your brew in the Freemann Tavern of Luna!

2nd Prize: Lost Vault Recipe Kit/Falconry Kit

(Optional for NA-E) We will happily sell ,and promote your brew in the Freemann Tavern of Luna!

Participation Prize: A small few tokens from the lost vault event!

(Prizes ,and winners will be announced within three days after the event ends. Winners will be announced on the forums ,and notified through forum mail.)

Rules

⦁ One Entry per (Player/Account)You can Participate in the other events!

⦁ Your work must be original. Any form of plagiarism is not allowed.

Failing to comply with these rules will make you DISQUALIFIED.

Click here for more information about the Tavern

Good Luck All!

(If I could name a beer it would be DSS)

6/17/2019 5:08:02 AM #1

The Thornish Dark Ale is reminiscent of the heavy ales brewed by tough men on a far away island nation shrouded in constant rain. The delightful dark caramel color foreshadows the initial sweet and toasted hop notes that lead as the centerpiece of this strong ale (6.7% ABV) The timeless taste of roasted almonds come along as it finishes with a very mild hint of dried fruit. The champion of this tavern staple is barley, malted and toasted using the same time tested techniques for the past 200 years. With the addition of a few other closely guarded ingredients it’s easy to say that if you're looking for the rich taste, strong body and fortitude of a true adventurers ale, you're sure to be ordering this by the barrel.

6/17/2019 12:44:55 PM #2

Are Ciders and Meads also acceptable entries?

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!

6/17/2019 6:19:29 PM #3

Posted By kajoreh at 04:44 AM - Mon Jun 17 2019

Are Ciders and Meads also acceptable entries?

All drink types are acceptable. Even if it's not something conventional.

6/18/2019 9:36:34 AM #4

The mountain elixir

The mountain elixir is an alcoholic beverage from the northern part of the continent.

produced by distilling blue spruce buds in a 4 step process.

• Step one, the young buds are fermented for two days
  • Step two, a few mountain plants are added to the fermented liquid before it is distilled, producing a transparant 80% strong alcohol
  • Step three, blue spruce needls and extra buds are infused into the alcohol to charge it with sap and change its color to a light blue
  • Step four, birch sap is added to the blue alcohol to drop its alcohol % down to 35 to 40, adding sweet taste and a distinctive caramel flavor with a touch of spice.

the spirit is bottled in stone carved bottles, some of those are bordering work of art and each bottle is unique.

The mountain elixir is to be served cold, really cold, either by letting the bottle neerly freez in the snow or by filling the glass with snow before pouring the drink.

Some of the rarest and most exclusiv brew of mountain elixir add some luminescent special cave mushroom powder that give the spirit a faint luminescent glow, those are usually bottled in finelly carved rock crystal bottles, a truly legendary experience both to the taste and the eyes, albeit an expensive one.

6/18/2019 10:54:24 AM #5

The Five Kingdom Salute

Within Luna there is one drink no one can refuse, one drink that can calm any quarrel, fight, or disagreement; this drink is none other than the Five Kingdom Salute!

Beloved by everyone from peasants to the gods themselves. You can find it at formal meeting of royalty to the drink after a long days work in the mines. The beauty of the drink is its patriotic demeanor hidden within its ingredients that pay homage to each of the five kingdoms.

I know what your thinking what are these ingredients? Well this drink is quite common and different price points will definitely use differing constituents however there are some things you just can't change!

From the kingdom of Community, Integrity, and Knowledge the kingdom of Alésia adds a unique item a bit of ground up Pislocybin psychedelic mushroom that grows under the shade in the broad leaf forest no more than a pinch though that stuff can be strong.

From the shield-wall state of Bordweall we have the finest barley from the breadbasket of all Elyria grown in their vast grasslands.

Graciously given from the lands of fortune, Fortuna we have salt as all Fortunen have in plentiful supply! whether from the desert or salt marsh this will push your drink over the top!

Delivered from the merchant kingdom of Kairos we have the acuy root that the Janoan normally chew and spit into a jar to ferment however for the purposes of this drink we just juice the root before fermenting.

Last but not least the kingdom of valor, Vornair with it's vast mountain ranges you may add while serving gold flakes real or fake or a gem form the mines to give the drink its distinct look.

With these basics you can find substitutes but stay true to its form and you will not be disappointed, Everyone will be happy and drunk in no time!

6/18/2019 11:28:37 AM #6

A legendary drink for a legendary tavern

A drink, you wish to know a good drink. Boy, I’ve got one for you. Now this is a simple drink really. One that is destined to make a wartime feel like it’s a peaceful time. What drink will that be? None other than the purple drink. It is infused with the finest of poppies, that grow naturally at the destination of the. The music that this drink has inspired bards from across the land. The type of liquor is Gin, from the best juniper berries from Fortuna. Then you put in some of the best Tequila specially sourced agave from Alesia. What you get is a good time that puts the mind at ease.

I get what you’re thinking. That must be some strong flavored shit right there. Boy. You’re wrong what we get to spice things up and make things just that much tastier as it goes down is the fruit and spices that are used to mix and make the concoction just that much more drinkable and delicious! We have Coconut from the beaches of the southern To’resk. We have the vanilla from the black orchids in the Janoan jungle. We add the sweetness and color of grapes from none other than the ones sourced from the great northern Neran

Purple Drank

1 part Milk of Poppy

2 parts gin

2 parts tequila

1 part coconut milk

4 parts grape juice

1 tablespoon of vanilla.

Once you’ve put all those together, you get one of the best drinks known to mann. And people come wide and far from across the continent to taste the legendary drink. You’ll be served right if you serve this drink, you’re profit margins will go through the roof with this prestigious mixed drink.

6/18/2019 3:51:57 PM #7

If you stare at the moon for too long, it will begin to gaze back and expose the deepest parts of your soul.

Moon's Gaze is made by boiling a combination of roasted, malted barley and flaked oats to create a dark, creamy, full-bodied stout. Three sticks of cinnamon, no more no less, are added to the copper, though no one remembers why. Perhaps in the past, it was used to flavor the cinnamon for another purpose as the cinnamon imparts no flavor of its own, but at this point, it is merely done out of tradition and fear of what would happen if it weren't included. The last time someone tried to leave it out, two imbibers died in the batch testing process. This stout is only able to be brewed in small batches once a year as it takes its yeast from the flowers of the potato plant, which expels carbon dioxide faster for a frothier head. Once fermented, Moon's Gaze is put into casks that once housed aging bourbon, with a bit still lingering, to give it a more sweet flavor as well as create a slightly higher alcohol content of 21% alcohol by volume.

The name Moon's Gaze derives from the pale, porcelain-colored head of the stout hiding the dark, chocolatey colored contents below as if you were gazing at the moon and could not see the eternal darkness beyond its entrancing gaze. It is always to be served in an older, wooden stein, so the flavor remains pure. Metal brings out undue acidity and glass would reveal the mystery below. The best way to consume it is naturally how it comes out of the cask, but in winter time people have been known to add a cinnamon stick and let it go flat before consuming. Not only is this a nod to the odd cinnamon sticks used in the brewing process, but also turns it into a dessert stout. Moon's Gaze is best paired with meat and potatoes, with the meat being something less bloody than beef, so they don't compete in richness.

6/19/2019 8:52:41 AM #8

The Queen's Night Light

A very rare vodka drink made from Glow Potatoes. Which can only be grown under glowing crystals in specialized Hrothi hot houses or during "The Longest Night." Glow Potatoes grown during "The Longest Night" are highly sought for the unique white glow they emit.

Preparing the Glow Potato

One must take care when preparing the glow potato before it can be mushed and fermented. All the potato skin must be carefully peeled with thick leather gloves as the chemicals can case severe burns and give the final product a off putting smell. Unlike, normal potatoes this bright spud has a glowing core that can be seen through it's translucent flesh. This must be removed. Cut around the core until all the flesh is removed. Make sure not to cut into the cores cavity as the liquid inside would quickly make your potato and hand into a hot purple goo. Coat the core in salt and save it for later.

Preparing the Wort

Now, prepare your potato wort like you would do with any potato. But, I would recommend to use milled rye as it would bring a richer flavor to the vodka.

Take the wort and heat it in a pot over coals for 30 minutes, stir every 3 minutes so the wort is evenly heated. Remove from heat when the wort becomes light yellow. If it's a dark yellow remove from heat and throw it away. The darker color indicates that a glow potato peel got in the wort and is now ruined.

Add the wort into a seasoned oak barrel, add 3 handfuls of sugar and a one brewer's ladle of "potato" yeast. Let it ferment for three weeks in a warm room.

After three weeks, open the barrel it should of doubled it's size. Before straining, coat one's finger with seaweed oil and dip it in the wort. If the finger is reddish purple then it's ready to be strained. Make sure to wash it afterwords or burns may occur. Strain the wort over cheese cloth.

Distill normally like any other product Note: While distilling your heart window is a bit longer then most worts, but save the foreshots as they make high quality rust remover.

Potato Cores

Now it's time prepare the potato cores. Get a copper tray and evenly coat it with olive oil. Carefully wash the salt off the cores. Then place each core on the tray at least a finger nail apart. Place the tray into a ice box to freeze over night before use.

Now the Drink!

Named after the comet that flies over head during the event "The longest Night." The Queen's Night Light is a rather simple drink reserved for the upper nobility. First, take a frozen potato core and carefully drill three holes on top of it. Place the core into a crystal glass then pour the Glow potato vodka until the core is completely submerged. The drink should begin to shine a golden yellow. Drink within 15 minutes of pouring. Do not eat the core.

Clean-up

Make sure to collect all the glasses and dump the cores into a barrel coated with flour. Clean the glasses with milk and rinse them with water.

Count of Toxai

6/23/2019 12:24:40 PM #9

The Heralds voice boomed across the audience hall...

"Who wishes to represent themselves before Our Lord Severus, Seventeenth Son of His Name and High Ruler of Valorius..."

"Kentillis, Captian of the good vessel Oranio, in sworn service of Our Lord." was the reply.

"Kentillis, you old pirate." Serverus responded adjusting himself on the carved wooden seat. "How do your winds blow?"

"Fair and True, my Lord." the old sailor replied with a twinkle in his eye. "Fair and true indeed."

"All good then, for your happy hunting" The Lord asked with growing interest. "So what new treasures do you have for me today?"

"Well, M'lord" the Captain began, "That last big blow on the Black Belu Bay got us some nice one's indeed. There was this one big Reskie galleon that got seperated from 'er convoy and was the easiest o' pickins"

"And the total?"

"Aye m'lord. Half a hold of silks, seven chest of silver, and double that in spices. She was a bigin' "

"Well done. Well done indeed. And the Merchant?"

"Sorry, m'lord. Seems he took his head overboard with the rest of him instead of sticking around to be ransomed." the old salt laughed, amused at his own humor.

"A pity that" The Lord replied.

"But I did find this here fancy bottle in his cabin." The Pirate offered, lifting his hand to reveal it. "Looked like something ye might like."

"Well that's something anyway." Severus replied with some disappointment.

"She's got some funny writin' on her too. Couldn't make heads or tales of it." Kentillis finished, shaking his head.

"Not to worry old friend. I'll have Alsace take it over to Castellian and his Brothers to figure it out." He replied, motioning for one of the retainers to take it away. "Now go and you can regale me later with the tale of how you took her over dinner later."

"Yes m'lord. Thank you m'lord."....

========================================================

Brother Castellian received the bottle just before evening prayers. Taking it from the courier, he held it up to the candle light. It was heavy for it's size. Carved Wraith Stone? Third Dynasty perhaps? Most fascinating. He had never seen one this ornate before. And with an inscription too.

"Tal'ak Al-Isikar"

Definitely Waerdic. No doubt about that. And from a To'reshi vessel? Most fascinating indeed. He was sure he had his work cut out for him tomorrow.

"Brother Bonimus," Castellian called from over the top of the folio he was deep inside of. "I find myself in need of your assistance. If you would be so kind."

"Indeed Brother," the smaller rounder man in the brown robes replied as he stopped shelving the books and turned to the sound. "How may I be of service?"

"How is your ancient To'reshi?" the first scholar asked, not bringing his eyes up from the page in front of him.

"Still passable after all these years, I suppose. Why do you ask?"

"I need you to read this for me. To confirm if I am really seeing what I am seeing."

"Certainly, Brother," Bonimus said as he scratched his head in wonder. Brother Castellian was the foremost authority on ancient texts in the whole Rectory. What could he need confirmation about?

He then slid the ancient tome over to the right, so that both of them could view it side by side.

"My word, this is an old one. Very faded indeed. Where did you find it?" Bonimus asked marveling at the work itself.

"Oh this," Castellian replied absentmindedly, "It's an original Vitruvian, but that's not what is important now. I need you to read the page on the right, if you can."

"Certainly Brother" Bonimus replied as he squinted at the aged ink and began to read aloud....

=======================================================

It was on the fourth day of the third month of my captivity that my true education began.

We rode a full half day south of Al-Eschic that day. I knew it was south because of the position of the sun.

"Al-Eschic? I have never heard of that place?" Bonimus paused.

""It's one of The Seven Lost Cities of The Golden Hosts. Third Dynasty Waerd." Castellian irritatedly snapped. "Keep reading."

"Third dynasty? My word how old is this? From before the Bladewars? "Bonimus asked incredulously.

"Yes, Yes...It's from the journal of a T'oreshik Prince that was trained by The Waerd...It was the only reference I could find in the whole library that matched the inscription on Lord Severus' bottle...now keep going..."

It was with Al'askis and his three riders that I rode with until he stopped before the empty opening carved into the side of the canyon.

"Isikariss Y'oumani" the Knight announced as he dismounted and handed the reigns to his outrider. "Present yourself before me in the Name of The Two Fold Queen."

"Who seeks to bother an old woman?" was the reply from the darkness.

"I am Al'askis, humble servant of the Fifteenth Familiar of the Free Families. It is he who requests your service."

After a moment a bent and shriveled figure appeared at the cave entrance. It was the oldest Waerd I had yet seen. She held her hand up to shield her eyes from the light of the sun.

"A servant of the Familiar?" She then spat onto the ground. Not out of disrespect, but just of habit I think. "What does the Grand Familiar require of so humble a servant as myself?"

Al'askis handed her the letter he had been given that morning.

"Sealed by his own hand, before my eyes this day."

Taking the paper she cracked the wax open and began to read it's contents. I could see her lips moving beneath her veil as she took in it's contents. Pausing in the middle she shook her head as she whispered to her self a word I would learn to know soon enough.

"The Isikar?" she replied looking straight into the eyes of the tall fearsome cavalier.

"If that is what it says, old one." he stared back at her.

"All of it?" she asked him, spitting one again, this time more in anger. "Even the Tal'ak?"

"Do you question the will of The Queen?" he challenged her.

"Never my Lord." she countered. "As She wills it, So Shall it be done."

"So Shall it be Done" the three other riders repeated in unison.

With this they also made a gesture, one that I was eventually to know was meant to protect and ward themselves.

Al'askis then remounted his charger.

Looking down on the crone he told her "In two days we return for this one. Have him ready then."

"And how am I to teach him as he doesn't speak our words and I do not know his foul ones?" she asked him.

"He knows enough words if you speak slow enough," the Knight replied as he turned to ride away. "Otherwise you will have to figure it out. Two days."

And with that he rode off and left me with her.

A more wizened and ancient figure, I had never met. Stopped with age, and weathered by time, the parts of her face I could see behind her coverings were as seamed as the very rocks themselves.

"So, a Pointy-Toothed Prince? Sent to learn the secrets?" she spoke at me with a voice as raw as the ancient winds. "Your father must have done something very important for The Familiar for you to get such knowledge.

"Or something most heinous." she cackled as she eyed me up and down spitting again into the dirt at my feet.

"I have no idea," I replied, as at that time I did not.

"Well no matter. If I'm to teach you the secrets then I shall. Her will be done."

She made the protective gesture again.

"Sit upon that rock there and we shall begin," she motioned as she squatted in front of me.

"Listen carefully Flat Nose, because I will teach you this but once, so you had best remember it as best you can."

"Yes Teacher," I replied as deferentially as I could.

"Well, they've taught you manners, haven't they?" she spat again. "That will serve you nothing here. Just sit and listen."

I nodded in reply.

"So to learn the secrets, first you must know why they exist, no?" she continued. "The Isikar is one of the oldest and the deepest of them. So you need some history first."

"Once, many many generations ago, our people fought in a war. Not just any war, mind you, but a Gods' war. And our people chose wrong."

"And that choice is why we are who we are today, boy." the old woman mused. "Because we chose wrong we were banished from our land. Sent adrift and alone into this hostile world, with no one and nothing. And thus we began to die."

Looking up at the sun she made another obscure gesture with her hands.

"We were forsaken and alone when She came. The Two Fold Queen made her presence known to us. And she asked us if we wished to live or die. A simple choice, no?"

Looking straight at me she said, "No choice is simple. And all have consequences."

I just nodded again as I tried to break from her stare.

"The choice was to live, of course. But not to live as you and your kind do. But as we do. As her children. To do Her will. Do you understand, boy?" she paused.

"Of course you don't, but that doesn't matter. Someday perhaps you will. but that is not for today. Today is for the Isikar"

Turning without another word, she reentered the cavern. I assumed I was to follow.

Adjusting my eyes to the darkness, I saw little but the sparse belongings that any of The Waerd kept about. Then my eyes were drawn to the very large battered copper cauldron she had heating over the low fire.

"There it is you see." she spoke from the darkness. "That is where I make it. That which is what you were sent here for."

I moved closer.

"You see child, we were dying. No food. No water. Alone and frightened. So She showed us how to survive. With this."

I peered over the edge of the pot.

It was a slow cooking pot of milk?

This was the secret?

I didn't understand.

So I kept listening.

"The Ishikar. The Milk of Our Mother. That is the closest translation to your words." she kept on talking as she took a large paddle and began to slowly stir it.

"Milk?" I asked, knowing there had to be something more.

"Mare's milk. Slowly fermenting, plus a few other ingredients." she grinned slyly.

"What else?" I asked.

"Blood, of course." she replied, matter-of-factually.

As if that explained everything.

"And a few pinches of Yote flower."

Feeling the bile rising in the back of my throat, I let her continue.

"Normally it is just from the goats. But for the Tal'ak you need something more powerful."

Winking at me, she slid the sleeve of her burka up to show me the scars lining her arms.

Recoiling in horror, I inhaled sharply.

"Now you know the secret." she cackled. "Does it scare you Pointy-Teeth? Because it should."

Looking her in the eyes I tried to deny it. With probably little conviction.

"Taste it then" she challenged me.

Touching my finger to the liquid, I then brought it to my lips.

Salty and sweet. Sour and pungent. All at the same time, with a little tingle to it.

"Is this real?" Bonamis asked, his jaw askance.

"I wish I knew." Castellian replied "Vitruvius has always been obscure, but usually reliable. That's why I needed your confirmation. Keep reading."

Turning the page, he continued.

The next morning when I awoke the crone was already hard at work over the cauldron.

"Almost ready now. It just needs to cool and ferment some more." she spoke softly now.

"So, why do you suppose you were sent here to me? Just to learn a recipe? Or perhaps, something more?"

"What else do I need to know?" I asked.

"First, you must always start with the old Ishikar. It is all in there. Each batch. Each generation. A single continuation from the first. Never unbroken. Always one. Do you understand now?"

"Some of the milk in this pot, is old...?"

Snapping her fingers beside my head she continued, "No boy, not old...Ancient...From the first pot...To this very pot...All different, yet still the same. Just like our people."

"And the Blood?" I asked next, not knowing if I wanted the answer.

"Ah, now I have your interest, don't I?" she spat at the floor again. "Blood is blood, right? Or is it not?"

I looked puzzled.

"The Tal'ak Ishikar takes it's power from the Tal'ak. The Blood. Yes?"

"You are a bright boy, aren't you?" she winked that wicked wink at me again. "So?"

"Then the source of the blood would then affect the end product?" I questioned out loud.

"Exactly right. They did send me one who can learn after all." she smiled.

"The blood of your kind is not very useful. It is sweet and slippery. And the power is minimal. I can get better from an animal." she went on, her eyes probing mine.

"But the blood of the Striped Tigers. Oh that is most hot. Most powerful indeed. It makes one feel invincible, but the rush fades very quickly. The Brutes of the North are a bit different. Dark and strong it is. Slow to build and slow to fade."

"And what of the other races?" I asked.

"Never ever use the blood of The ChalkSkins. It is as foul and polluted as they are. Sick it will make you."

"The Kypiq?" I .continued

"Light and fruity. Tastes marvelous, but has no bite at all. "

"Hrothi?"

"Dirty...like the earth...but useful when the big ones can't be found." she rattled on.

"And the Neran?" I couldn't stop myself from asking.

She just smiled back at me, knowing I had opened a door I could not now walk away from...

"And the text is indecipherable from there." Bonamis finally said after the words had hung in the air for too long.

"So what do we do now?" he asked The Senior Brother.

"We close this book." he replied softly.

"And the bottle? And Lord Severus?" Bonamis asked next.

"We tell him it's a worthless bauble to keep upon a shelf." Castellian crossed himself in reflex. "And we speak of this no more, Brother. Ever."

=========================================================

TLDR: Ishikar is a drink similar to the Mongolian beverage Kumis that is a basic staple of The Waerdic diet. Tal'ak Ishikar contains Ishikar, a touch of Yote Root, and the Blood of any one of the Races of Mann. It is a most rare and powerful thing. Drink at your own risk.

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!

6/26/2019 3:51:49 AM #10

Glowing Swamp Water! Made from glowing potatoes and lemonade! Drink with your to'resk buddies in a local legendary tavern! GSW is awesome brew for you can your companions on adventures or just relaxing after working the fields! It starts bitter then ends with a sweet after taste and leaves a glowing Mark's on your lips and teeth!! Get your GSW Glowijg Swamp Water today at your Legendary Tavern near you!!!

6/27/2019 5:23:06 AM #11

The old mans tale say you can get the legendary beer from the free man bar, but there is a poem you say to get the legendary "Żywiec" the secret beer and the most powerful was stored burring wwl they made a secret tunnel for illegal alcohol trading. the beer was made from special and rare products from far Poland to far Russia and only the rich and wealth could get hands on this drink, being one of the most strongest beers there were its was 1000 coins for 100 mg bottle and (99.32%) of pure hard core alcohol, it wouldn't have a harsh taste like any other strong types of beer alcohol it would taste like the blood of the most powerful goddess ever discovered by man kind. if only a few drops would get into your liver you would instantly feel like the ruler of God and mother nature would be your wife you would see beautiful nature you would feel its remarkable affects but take caution because 3 drops will turn your body into your worst nightmare,,,

6/29/2019 1:59:57 AM #12

I'm not sure if it qualifies as legendary, but it's at least partially a myth. There are rumors of it in my family texts, and supposedly my grandfather had a bottle of it and nearly went mad when he ran out. It's a drink from where my ancestors came from called "D'Jraci", roughly meaning "not hunters water". It has four steps of preparation or refinement, "Zu" The first stage comes out of a brew that results in a black drink, very woody in taste and somewhat stronger than your average beer. "Kul" The second stage, is made from "Zu" by distilling, it results in a clear drink with a golden tint, it tastes sweet and vaguely of caramel. It typically is stronger than wine. "Aj" The third stage, with further distillation removes the golden tint and replaces it with wisps of silver and the taste is more of a light simple syrup. It's alchohol content is similar to other clear spirits. "Cu" The final result of refinement, is completely clear and has no taste, though the alcohol content is well beyond most whiskeys and spirits, somewhere around the 70% and above range.

6/29/2019 7:43:44 PM #13

Iron Wood Whiskey

The finniest Neran Whiskey double aged in casks made from the Iron wood of the great forests. This earthy yet metallic drink is only produced in the kingdom of Bordweall, with its export banned this rare drink is a feature at every noble's feast, if they can afford it.

6/30/2019 7:22:57 PM #14

Otterbeer

Somewhere near the southern border of Kaga, Demalion Empire (supposedly) lies the Elk o’whole Tavern (“Taverne zum vollen Elch”), homestead of Elyria’s most famous Otterbeer.

Otterbeer is generally regarded one of the finest brews in the five kingdoms of Selene. Combining the sweet and nutty taste of sun-ripened malt from Tryggr’s mixed leaf forests with the rich and fruity flavour of an old pine barrel-aged whiskey from Demalion’s lower montane forests Otterbeer unfolds a unique taste of adventure and wildness with every sip.

Even though the original recipe is only known to the traditional brewers at the Elk o’whole Tavern Otterbeer has been copied many times (or at least tried to), using all sorts of ingredients like astrantia snow star, glowtatoes and even dried flower-cup porcupine flowers. Still, every thirsty traveller who had the pleasure to enjoy the Elk o’whole tavern’s original Otterbeer will agree that it’s the best!

So cheers, friend! Enjoy Demalion’s hospitality with the one and only Otterbeer!

7/13/2019 10:09:01 AM #15

== Lost Effort ==

This is the story of a legendary beer, that was perfectly made before by a professional beer maker. This beer is the most beautiful, and dangerous beer in the world.

There were people who wanted to calm down and relax after working all night, but there wasn't a magical item that can do that. A certain person, was making experiments to make a better beer. He was working really hard, gathering information from all the available sources.

Many days passed, and he was still thinking. One day, he saw a shooting star. He asked the sky "What ingredients are best to make the best beer?" Then he heard some whispers that say : "Put your truly efforts on finding them, then you will know. But, I will give you a clue." . Then, the sky didn't say anything afterwards. The certain person kept thinking about what the sky said. Suddenly, he collapsed, and he found the answer. It is said that when he collapsed, his brain was working by 100%, while normal brains use only 5% maximum.

On that day, he realized that he made the item that everyone wants. It was made out of grass, sugar, milk, heavy bubbles and of course, LOVE. He named his beer "Lost Effort", because of what he heard from the sky when he collapsed.

No one knows what he heard. All we know is, at that moment, he knew that if he shared this beer to the world, everyone will make benefit out of it. So, in order to maintain the world's protection, he decided that he won't share this beer to anyone else than CoE team.