COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
so... 2 months later

so first i want to say that yes i know they have stated they arent giving hard deadlines. and i totally agree with that. wouldve been better 2 months ago, but whatever lets move on. STILL, 2 months ago they did believe themselves to be fairly close to launching DSS (close enough to actually announce it, right? So whats up? 2 months later weve had radio silence besides snipehunters shines. which I enjoy, but still its not launching DSS. Just wondering what's going on. because to me and many other it would seem this should already be a thing thats happening by now.

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what beasts do.

6/27/2019 7:15:33 PM #1

To be up to date on things pertaining to DSS, you need to be on the Discord which while not official seems to have become the official place to announce the progress which was promised to be announced here when it was announced that DSS was delayed with no more dates given.

6/27/2019 7:57:35 PM #2

They were just overly optimistic and the studio is terrible at communications. Come back next year imo.

6/27/2019 8:04:28 PM #3

Just to echo Stela, if you're active in the discord or just pop in and look at the pins you'll probably be a lot more up to date than just waiting for "Official Updates"

If you need it, here's the link: https://discord.gg/dNeVF9

Check out #domain-and-settlement-selection

6/27/2019 9:13:46 PM #4

The Discord server, contrary to some beliefs, is not the only place we update folks on progress, it just happens to be an easier medium sometimes.

Compare it to the difference between making a phone call, and sending a text.

Aside from that, we do update the forums with (as the OP stated) Snipe's shinies, as well as GD sticky posts such as this one.

So while we understand your excitement and desire to see D&SS live, know that we are not only working like crazy to get it out to you, we are also updating folks as much as we can.

It was suggested that we also post the info that was shared in Discord to these forums, and we're planning to do just that.

So with that in mind, keep an eye out for updates to the thread above or a new update thread.

Since this is a repeat of many other threads on the same subject, I'm going to lock it as the reason it was posted has been addressed.

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."