COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU][Al'Khezam] County of Ascain

Welcome to the County of Ascain

Here we are again. Shortly after I created my previous topic for my county my King decided to set himself on fire and the entire Kingdom went kablooey. I hastily found myself a new Kingdom, and I have chosen it to be Al'Khezam... And if not, well, you'll be seeing one more of these threads soon.

So for a little history. You see, I originally backed this game as a count. That wasn't the plan but it took roughly 13 minutes after I was introduced to CoE to get there...

Damn my spending habits.

REGARDLESS, that's where we're at now. I have a county, and I should probably start a recruitment effort. I too, like taxes. Please pay me taxes.

Where is your County located? Which Duchy?

Remember what I said about a Dutree? Yeah... Seems like a different Kingdom liked the trees once they had been incinerated. So it's just a regular Duchy now.

Ascain will (most likely) be located in the Duchy of Tyr Nansur, which in turn will (most likely) be located in the Kingdom of Al'Khezam.

So what's going on in this county of yours?

Well, like before, corporate fella, boat guy, guard guy with an obsession for bunnies, and plenty of others. I've either forgotten them or I don't know any funny names for them so I'm just leaving them out of here for now.

Lore

Once upon a time, there was a county. Then its kingdom went Kabloom, now the county is elsewhere.

Be proud of me, I've added one whole new sentence to the lore

Why should you join us?

Please? We have cookies.

So how seriously should I take you?

Yes.

Anything else?

Admittedly, I'm just gonna play this game to have a good time. I'll leave my mark on the world, figure out what it's like to live as a noble, and then see what happens. I might elope.

Discord link?!?!? I need my lurking server. And emojis.

Haven't got emojis yet but I'll get to that, for now, here's a Discord invite link:

https://discord.gg/SmpkTAZ

8/25/2019 7:17:29 AM #1

You Can Have My Sword. For Cookies OffCourse.

8/26/2019 10:49:08 AM #2

10/10 server, has RP channel where I can water crops.

8/27/2019 1:59:42 PM #3

You could just add a link to our guild under 'Why should you join us' and be done with it. :P

Alt text

8/31/2019 3:18:22 AM #4

I like bunnies too! Love it when they wiggle their jummy legs..

12/17/2019 12:24:31 PM #5

Posted By dada at 05:18 AM - Sat Aug 31 2019

I like bunnies too! Love it when they wiggle their jummy legs..

All the more reason for you to join! We have loads of them. And they reproduce like crazy.

Posted By CalligoMercator at 3:59 PM - Tue Aug 27 2019

You could just add a link to our guild under 'Why should you join us' and be done with it. :P

Where's the fun in that?