COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
More stretch goals please

We believe, we have more money to fund more goals, so please SBS give us more enticing rewards at further stretch goals.

We recommend 500k to even unobtainably high tease of 750k.

You only ever win the chances you take. So lets do this. Cheers, and happy birthday CoE!

9/19/2019 12:23:01 PM #1

Please upvote this post if you like the idea. New Stretch Goal: 500k - Upgraded Mark - The mark on your account for increased chance of discovering a talent now lasts for all the characters you make.

*Edited - It won't go away after discovering one talent.

9/19/2019 12:24:25 PM #2

500k Goal: We remove all previous stretch goals.

9/19/2019 12:26:40 PM #3

Posted By Raindew at 08:23 AM - Thu Sep 19 2019

Please upvote this post if you like the idea. New Stretch Goal: 500k - Upgraded Mark - The mark on your account for increased chance of discovering a talent now lasts for all the characters you make.

well, I agree in parts. Plenty of people making same suggestion if inceeasing to some more stretch goals. As a xommunity we've never been able to hit like 500k in a month, for these. This time I think we xan and I think it would be a shame to not have some small trophy to celebrate it. Qe realky are gonna have serious traction from now on, and it'd be neat having that token of saying I was there at end of DSS when community went nuts....

9/19/2019 12:28:44 PM #4

I'd be ok with some additional ones. But only if they fall directly within the already planned scope, and if they wouldn't be released until we get within 80k of the final goal.

Alt text - can be left blank

9/19/2019 12:28:57 PM #5

Sure more free stuff without buying anything, great. I'm poor sorry.

9/19/2019 12:30:07 PM #6

I would have to respectfully disagree.

While something like a second EP store voucher would be tempting, I would prefer SbS doesn't allow scope creep in the form of additional goals. If we overshoot the last goal, it should be because the reverse auction was very successful or the promotional items were very popular.

Adding another stretch goal adds more work, which could delay progress on the game. And while I am at peace with the current pace of progress, that doesn't mean I want to encourage it to become slower.

9/19/2019 12:30:41 PM #7

Posted By Kinoss at 08:24 AM - Thu Sep 19 2019

500k Goal: We remove all previous stretch goals.

lol, why?

I'm terribly sorry you were hurt as a child. Leave the rewards alone, but add more.

I'm cured !!!

9/19/2019 12:32:59 PM #8

Posted By Esoba at 08:28 AM - Thu Sep 19 2019

I'd be ok with some additional ones. But only if they fall directly within the already planned scope, and if they wouldn't be released until we get within 80k of the final goal.

Thats a fun and mysterious approach. If we see a new milestone pop up when we're near 320k that would be damn exciting thb Kudos on the idea.

9/19/2019 12:36:36 PM #9

Posted By Raindew at 5:53 PM - Thu Sep 19 2019

It already lasts for all the characters. The increased chance just stops after one of your characters gets a talent... Would be cool if mark allows you to choose between 3 talents if you were lucky enough to get a talent character in the first place

alt text

9/19/2019 12:44:43 PM #10

Posted By HerbLord at 08:36 AM - Thu Sep 19 2019

It already lasts for all the characters. The increased chance just stops after one of your characters gets a talent... Would be cool if mark allows you to choose between 3 talents if you were lucky enough to get a talent character in the first place

Mhm i was thinking more on the lines it wont go away after you discover a talent.

9/19/2019 12:45:45 PM #11

Talents going to come from the things you do. Like in WoT series you won't e en know your talented, it will have to be pointed out to you becuz it'll be so subtle, something you always do or take for granted. Like maybe your good with herbs and sewing people up. Your just doing what you were shown, but only discover your extremely lucky and successful at it compared to others who been at it just as lonv as you. But you been doing it for most your characters life, so you naturally assumed it was skill. Thought nothing of it. Now you know now you can really start to push its limits.

9/19/2019 12:51:25 PM #12

I'm sure if we hit the last goal, they will add in more. But really each promo has been the same. We start really strong and it goes down from there. How many people are just dumping serious money into the 3k EP for example. Unless it's only promo items that are counting towards the goals.

9/19/2019 12:52:02 PM #13

i really like the ep voucher.. hope a higher goal gives us an option to choose one of multiple goodies from a reward chest. so depending on what type of player it is--> they can choose from a farm plot, a boat, a mount, a house, a craft pack of a particular craft, tax break vouchers for the ordinary citizen, basic kits for mayors, pet bag to choose any one pet among all available in game via store til then <--- something like that.. where unpacking that last reward.. every player can choose one item (and only one item!) based on what they want to do in game and tier of thier account.

Basically- a last reward.. that gives a player something to choose from (cos they are giving up other options in the last reward bag.. it means they really have thier heart set on it).. makes everyone happy one last time at the end of the milestone journey <3 :D

9/19/2019 12:54:57 PM #14

The current goals are specifically set to the amount we reached last time, so for all we know the old goals might be hidden tier goals beyond that point. Well, one can always dream at least. ^^;

Though it's possible SBS, between the plethora of title purchases beforehand and DSS delay controversy, simply estimated funding potential to be significantly lower this time around and didn't want to go too high for that reason, which is fair...

Still, every shiny reward tier that ends up out of reach leaves a degree of disappointment, which isn't beneficial, so if anything having hidden reward tiers should be considered for the future anyway if they haven't done so this time.

9/19/2019 1:04:47 PM #15

the mark is cool as is I personally would like to see more variety, keep new ideas coming , but we already have this mark... what about new tech? Something for another tribe IDK.