COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
EveryTHING can be lost (?except?)

Update: Answered in another thread.

Everything that can be purchased has been one of the leading principles of development to help sooth pay for an advantage concerns. Is this still a foundational principal?

My interest is sparked by the AO thing in the promotion. It says it can be used to bring you back from permadeath (am I reading that correctly?) I read that and wonder if Bozo Kills Cozo, and Bozo take the item from Cozo’s still warm corpse before Cozo can use it?

I don’t recall exactly what can be taken from a simply downed, vs somewhat dead vs perma dead body, but if this is an item to be carried around, id think it could be taken from a mostly dead body if the founding principles still apply.

~Kip Fist of the Empire https://youtu.be/sicPu8Gvorc

Kip from Fist of the Empire

Friend code: 72EC67

9/19/2019 2:19:22 PM #1

FREEDOM!

I will be playing on Selene (EU) Server
9/19/2019 4:16:29 PM #2

Two things worth noting: although the item in question isn’t a direct buy, it is still a “thing” and it also is only obtainable to people who have spent money. Wanted to get ahead of that possible discussion.

9/20/2019 7:48:04 AM #3

Well I personally would guess the AO's coin necklace is used automatically on death and is this way not lootable. So to say the moment you die the coin shatter to million pieces and is lost but in exchange your perma death is annulled.

Count of "Wulfsbargen" in the Duchy "Avaland" within the Kingdom "Tryggr". If not explicit mentioned the above opinions are mine alone and do not reflect those of my Duchy or Kingdom.

9/20/2019 9:04:39 AM #4

It is used when you first perma die. so if you just regular die from a coup de gras it can be looted from your body. If you die from old age itll keep you a live a bit longer, but you will soon die anyway. the most useful way is if you are young and perma die from the ocean or volcano or something and this can help keep your character from a perma death.

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what beasts do.

9/20/2019 9:57:36 AM #5

In the Ao coin thread Snipehunter confirmed it is lootable.

Can the coin be stolen?

A: It can, in-game it is a necklace, so it can't be pickpocketed, but the standard rules for looting items your body apply.

Snipe gave other good info around how the coin works in the thread, recommend you check it out.

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

9/20/2019 5:36:40 PM #6

Yeah, I saw Snipe’s post (which was made after I asked this I think).

Since Snipe fully answered just about everything I wanted to know in another post, this thread could be closed.

9/20/2019 5:54:59 PM #7

Locked Per user Request