COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Arena Shape Question

I was curious about what shape the arena will be. The picture depicts something round like the Colosseum but the description says it will be placed "on two, adjacent parcels of land" which leads me to envision something rectangular, like a football arena. Could anyone clarify this if you get a chance? Also, will it be possible to create your own building with the architect tool and designate that as an arena (along with the supporting mechanics) at a later time?

Thanks in advance :)

9/20/2019 2:19:44 PM #1

Well looking at the picture…i guess the entrance could be the reason. If the arena is 64m wide and round this building would fit exactly on one parcel but there is still the entrance with maybe 5-10m that would stand out and maybe because of this you will need 2 parcels.

Count of "Wulfsbargen" in the Duchy "Avaland" within the Kingdom "Tryggr". If not explicit mentioned the above opinions are mine alone and do not reflect those of my Duchy or Kingdom.

9/20/2019 3:21:01 PM #2

Hmmm, that's a good question, I didn't think about that. If a true-circle is too big for one parcel it would need 4 total parcels so that it had room in all directions right?

I don't know anymore.

9/20/2019 3:26:11 PM #3

Yeah I'm wondering if it is round with entrances and maybe trees, parks, vendor stands, ticket booths (or various other amenities) on the sides like this...

Or if it's like a rectangle spread over the two parcels like this...