COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Buy The Farm package

Hello SBS, I just bought the buy the farm package, and it states there is a blueprint and a voucher for the materials for the Barn. However, now that I have it in my inventory, I just have a "Quaint Barn" in my inventory (along with the other items parcel, wagon, ox, and package) BUT no Blueprint ?? Is something broken with that package redeeming into inventory, this doesn't seem to be the same thing from purchase-->inventory.

9/21/2019 6:29:37 PM #1

Probably should of put this in the support area, and not in general discussion, but definitely sounds like something that should get looked into.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

9/21/2019 6:33:36 PM #2

The Quaint Farm, should be the blueprint.

When it was first introduced here it didn't say blueprint, but when it was brought back more recently here it does in fact say blueprint.

The reasoning behind it being a blueprint is that this isn't an item that is bought with EP and required to be placed during exposition, so there would be no way to outright plop it down if you didn't have access to Expo. Therefore what you will receive when you redeem it in game will be the blueprint, and vouchers for the necessary materials (and I believe labor) involved to construct it.

tldr: just a description conflict. It will be a blueprint :D

9/21/2019 6:43:07 PM #3

Ah, thx That'll make it good-to-go then.