COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
A couple of game mechanic ideas for the development team.

1) In game I would love for earthquakes to happen. It wouldn't need to destroy anything unless you guys decide to add that for realism.. but just to make people fall over. A super old text based game I use to play called Gemstone used to do this as a precursor to an invasion or a special merchant selling good-rare-epic quality stuff coming to town.. or just for purposes of having an earthquake..

2) I would like it if there were treasure chests small enough to pocket and for people to use a lock picking skill to open them, likewise bigger or even immovable chests to be picked. Traps on these would be cool as well. Again this is from the same game I use to play.

3) I would also beyond anything else, like to see this implemented. The ability to tackle someone, and to aim for a particular body part in an effort to disarm or dismember them.. A target laying down is much easier to kill is the logic. Likewise this would lead to being able to taking a head off of a unlucky foe. I am not asking for gore and guts.. Just the ability to do it. I have only seen this in Gemstone and I think the Conan game?

Not having these wont keep me from playing, but I think these are some really interesting things to have in a game that give it more depth.

9/21/2019 8:18:42 PM #1
  1. Disasters are a thing. I do not remember them, but they they will be ingame.

2. Chests and a lot more are ingame to be lock picked. The dimensions varies. We will be able to create bigger and smaller. So plenty opportunities :)

3. I do not know if you can aim a specific body part with any weapon, or just make combos and plan your starting position, but the „damage” will consider where you hit. I do not think that dismember is a thing while a character is alive, just after permadeath.

Respect and trust!

9/23/2019 4:00:10 AM #2

Right on, I am happy with all that. I haven't been able to keep up with all of what's going on with the development but that's awesome. Thanks for informing me. :)