COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Server Change Question

If someone has a package that has not picked yet, let us say Bloodline and they committed to a server ages ago... is there really no way to change Servers when you have no land claims selected? I could find a new group of friends, I could move etc etc. Is there really no way to change servers and do people feel that is proper with the amount of money people may have spent on packages?

www.twitch.tv/frosdtimes

9/21/2019 7:14:02 PM #1

There is no way to change it. That is correct. Make a new account and select the correct server if it doesnt have anything on it?

9/21/2019 7:17:07 PM #2

So just to change servers pre-any land selection I would need to re-buy everything? That does not seem like a great mechanic.

www.twitch.tv/frosdtimes

9/21/2019 7:24:21 PM #3

Not re-buy Everything, but anything that is attached to the pledge package. You can read more here but here is some relevant info that may help you a bit :D

Locking in your server doesn't prohibit your ability to generate alts to play on different servers, but it does determine where your first character, your Bloodline will begin their adventure and prepare your account (and us) for Domain and Settlement Selection. Any titles you possess will also be bound to that server, which means that the domains associated with those titles will only be able to be chosen on that server.

Note: All items that were part of your Bloodline+ package that is bound to your account will get locked to the server you select once you complete this process. In specific, items in your package including titles & lands, heraldry, exposition points, mounts & pets, digital items that came in your packages, any items purchased with EP, and soul packs, will all bind to your server. All items that were not part of a Bloodline+ package bound to your account, Sparks of Life, or any items you have purchased through store promotions will not be locked to the server you select.

9/21/2019 7:41:08 PM #4

I read that you didn't have anything on it, apologies. Yes, you'd have to rebuy if you made a new account. But like posted above, you only have to play your titled character and some of the package perks for that server. You can make alts on other servers via the additional server soul packs that will be added later.

They got everyone to lock into a server with VARIOUS warning confirmation screens for domain and settlement selection. Nothing was forcing you to select a server right away.

9/21/2019 7:44:18 PM #5

I agree, just lives change so some people might not realize 2 years down the line they might want to be on a different server. I agree and disagree with your point at the same time.

www.twitch.tv/frosdtimes

9/24/2019 7:50:47 PM #6

I think if you don't own land and you would like to switch ( a one time token) should be available to do so. Especially if your going to a less populated kingdom and server. Some people may have donated to your cause. And be stuck on the wrong server due to a misunderstanding , lack of communication , not reading or other reasons. We have someone who chose the wrong server. We would all be happier if he could play in the town he helped pay for.