COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
March 21st Q&A Stream

Soulbound Studios will be on DM21 Gaming's YouTube channel on Monday, March 21st at 4pm PDT / 7pm EDT / 11pm GMT. DM21 Gaming's BicycleWalrus will be asking the questions and our Owner / Creative Director, Jeromy "Caspian" Walsh will be answering them! Live!

If you'd like to listen in, you can Watch it Live by clicking on this YouTube link about 10 minutes before the broadcast time.

If you'd like to post questions for the Q&A, head on over to the Questions Thread on the forums.

Talk to you then!

3/21/2016 9:52:44 PM #1

If their are giant monsters Would you be able to climb them like shadow of the colossus, or dragons dogma?

3/21/2016 9:57:20 PM #2

You're suppossed to put these in the thread that's linked above, but yes, they've answered this one before.

3/22/2016 6:20:21 AM #3

Can we see replay somewhere ?

3/22/2016 9:44:42 PM #4

Hi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caxhjowtWOU

DM21 Gaming's Q&A's are on this channel

Drinkin' alone's like crappin' with company

4/3/2016 4:46:51 AM #5

Can you explain to me how the magic will be and tell me about becoming king as in can I sit on a throne and order peoples execution and rule my kingom from a courtroom daily? Will I have an army of knights at my disposal? Will people bow as I walk by? If so I think this is the game ive been waiting for all my life!