COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
[NA-E] Tournament of Champions!

TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS

—WHO WILL BE THE FIRST CHAMPION?—

»»——————-———WILL IT BE YOU?—————————-««

Recently with the announcement of the Tournament of Champions it was announced that I had won for the [NA-E] Server ,and I first want to thank everyone who have helped me collect tokens through this past month. Without you guy's ,and girl's nothing could of been possible ,and getting to the number we did was very shocking. Thank you all for making this possible. For those that donated I will be putting a list below of all of you. To each ,and every single one of you.. Thank you! I will make sure you all get a great seat for the event ,and the finest beer in hand.

With that being said ill start with the location!

Here is the [NA-E] Tournament of Champions location!

Located in

Kingdom: Fortuna

Duchy: Clover

County: Rosa

Town: Sand Castle

»»——————-———————————————————————-««

It is also home To the Legendary World Reknowned.

THE LAST OASIS TAVERN

While you enjoy the tournament in all it's glory feel free to come down to a piece of history as one of the 13 legendary taverns drinking it's famous Agave Spirit will make this time even more unforgettable!

Explore the grounds of the tavern searching for clues in finding the legendary Lost vault or take your time playing dice against fellow bar-goers! Whether it's Beer, Gambling, or a good time The Last Oasis has it all!

The Free-Mann Tavern Will also be bringing it's world renowned Neran Whiskey ,and will be sold at The Last Oasis during the event!

Brewers Far ,and local will have the chance to show off there own creations in the science of beer-atry as well! We will also host a few beer related events! From finding the World's Best drunkard earning the Grand Title of Keg-Master to Beer-scientists showing off there amazing creations seeking to be known as the God of Brews! It's a great time to be had for all!

(With many avenues to arrive to the event whether by ship or horse. The town of the Free Oasis is not a hard one to find in the desert neither is to far to walk. Located somewhat Centrally on the map.)

The Five Promises

There are five things I promise if it's within my power to do so ,and if game mechanics permit it. I will uphold these promises i've made or die trying!

1) Watching the Tournament will be Free.

2) Participating in the Tournament will be Free.

3) Everyone no matter noble or peasant is allowed to participate. To find the world's strongest you cant just select from a small group. You select from the world.

4) All Kingdoms ,and All Races are Welcome to Participate ,and Watch. Whatever Creed or alignment you may have if you dont cause trouble your all welcome to the event.

5) No taxes. Let Trade run through. You may have to write your name down on a paper to set up a stall ,but it's just for organizing.. It wont cost you a single gold piece. Let trade run through un-hindered. (For the duration of the Tournament)

You should never be taxed for just simply entering the lands ,and you should not be taxed for trading within them.

You may ask. How will you profit? It's not a matter about profit for me ,but this could be the starting... The starting of your Legend. Let's make this the best tournament the world ,and You will be what makes it memorable for people.

What to look forward with the Tournament.

The Fight. The big event will be a spectacle to behold all across the continent. With many sell-swords looking to make there name or prestigious knights looking to win glory for there family. Everyone is welcome to participate from beggar to noble! When looking for the strongest within the world you cannot exclude any group in your search.

Gambling. Gambling is a must in any big arena action. We will be hiring a gambling group dedicated to administer ,and payout all bets within the tournament grounds.

Catering. For the Tournament we will host ,and cater the event with massive kegs containing the world renowned Neran whiskey ,and agave spirits from the world renowned legendary taverns. As well as featuring many brewers, chefs, and caterers who wish to promote there wares in the time of the event! If you have a brew or special dish! This is the place to become well known!

Fairness. Each event will be held to allow every kingdom a fair shake at the tournament. We will ask every king in the future to nominate a referee of there choosing that will watch each tournament bout to make sure all kingdoms are represented fairly.

Dedication. Due to the nature of the event we will have dedicated healers ,Weapon smiths ,and Armour smiths ready to repair combatants gear before going in while keeping them alive ,and ready for there next fight.

Event announcers. During the event we will have multiple announcers throughout each bout that will announce each opponent in the fashion they want to be known for before the fight ,and will give commentary through streaming ,but keep to the aspect of roleplay in game. The choice whether to watch the event announcers stream commentary or simply whatch the roleplay in game is yours!

Role-play This will be introduced heavily within this event when announcing opponents ,and announcing winners for each fight. We look forward to making this tournament very role play friendly to allow people who want to tell there stories or make there mark on the event in there own ways a chance to do so. (Needless to say.. The security arent role-playing be careful on your crimes if you choose to commit any.)

Admissions... Absolutely Free!

Security. Security will be provided for the event ,and will overwatch any crime that may occur during the event period. We will insure all roads leading to the event within the county watched ,and patrolled.

How will the tournament be run a few ideas?

• Traditional 1 v 1 single elimination bracket tournament

• Traditional 2 v 2 single elimination bracket tournament (If you want to participate solo you can)

• Five Arenas Entry.

Here's a little about each idea.

Traditional 1 v 1. In Traditional 1 v 1 combatants will sign up ,and be randomized in a bracket list that will be used for the rest of the tournament. The 1 v 1 tournament will announce combatants on both sides before the battle ,and upon defeating the opponent the victor will advance in the bracket while the loser is removed. It will be a single elimination tournament. Every move counts.

Traditional 2 v 2 Tournaments will be held very similar to the 1 v 1 tournament. While just adding another person. Solo teams are permitted however ,but not recommended.

The Five Arenas Four arenas will be placed next to the Tournament of champions arena ,and will represent each kingdom. With each kingdom separated into a different pod combatants will sign up in a 1 v 1 bracket style tournament within the kingdom they most closely identify with. Doing this will find the six strongest fighters from each kingdom that will participate in the Tournament of champions main event. With each kingdom having it's strongest champions fighting for it's glory it will certainly be a tournament to go down in the history books!

Poisons will be strictly banned from this venue. If found to be using poison the offender will be tied up to a post ,and will be lit on fire with daemon pitch at night to continue our traditional Smore making contest.You have been warned

Cheaters Will have a much worse fate then the poisoners. Not even once folks.

Also announcing smore making contests during the night when the tournament ends with some fun prizes involved if smores are unable to be made i'm sure we can just turn it into a fun cooking feast for all as the tournament ends.

All Weapons ,and Armour will be brought by the combatant. If you need a weapon to borrow the arena will have spares available for combatants to use.

These are only some ideas for now. What I want to know the most is..

What do you want to see?

A big part about this post is I want to know what the people want.

So i'm asking in detail what you would like to see in the future Tournament of Champions event?

Multiple contests Archery, Jousting, Life skills?

Free Armour Catapults Cannons? (Similar to a t-shirt cannon)

Bloodbaths with the worlds most ravenous beasts?!

A high-stakes Chess match?!?

The Tournament of Champions may mainly be revolved around the Melee event ,but it does not have to be the only thing it has.

There are many skills out there worthy of finding Champions for.

Please detail any ,and all suggestions you might have! There are no bad suggestions. Believe me even deadly musical chairs as a fun side game can be a thing. Or a battle of the bards.

What makes the Tournament of Champions fun is your inspiration ,and ideas!

10/17/2019 6:53:56 AM #1
Special thanks to all who Donated! End Total:459 Tokens

LordMayorMatt

Jon_Warren

Huldra Draco

vestandrake4

vestandrake5

Enkil

jonnyz

Spade_Aces

Argyn

Alezka

Arinna

Rose Tamwood

Klaus_Ikra

Zener Atlas

Eldun

HeraldicAxiom

Kypiq

Kleopas

Joye Craftalot

BOBBY FRED

vonBismark

LandoranBroska

WolfGame

scraw1

Luminin

ErinBreezie

Blectorn

Daemon_Redwyne

kata

boar

mempgrizz

LoneSword

JackolusGamer

Jacost

Labbe

Spenraw

mushilea

Pendulum

Melia

Shikaio

Vexia

Verchon

West

Zethin

Alex Leomar

HighwayMan

Matriarch

Tarloch

CharlesF

mempgrizz

justind002

Karybdus

ReaperUnit

Zener Atlas

Bavani

Jarrin

postalman

Liannei

Lakewood

Araem702

Mstache

CromusxX

Fahron The Kind

Stargaryen

Serf

Grundle

skrum

Nedeea

Zampher

10/17/2019 8:16:01 AM #2

Save me a pint of your best craft ale :-) maybe my little town could place an order for a few kegs of the winning ale for our little tavern. congrats Gin <3

10/17/2019 9:30:43 AM #3

I highly respect the planning of culture around it

My dream is to make my settlement long outlive me Why not join me in being part of it? Send me a message

9B7323 friend code

10/17/2019 4:45:54 PM #4

Looks like fun! Looking forward to it.

10/18/2019 1:42:33 AM #5

Make sure you bring in the courtesans by the vargo wagons full.

10/18/2019 1:46:42 AM #6

A battle royal would be cool to see like 50 folks fight and only 1 can win to avoid folks teaming up

10/18/2019 2:45:10 AM #7

Posted By Regwilliam at 6:46 PM - Thu Oct 17 2019

A battle royal would be cool to see like 50 folks fight and only 1 can win to avoid folks teaming up

Ever watch hunger games? That gets political really quick.

10/20/2019 1:56:39 AM #8

Humm I wonder what the comfy inn part means.

10/20/2019 3:22:39 AM #9

Sounds like an amazing event. I plan to be there competing with everyone. Well as long as I can tip my mug that is... Huzzah...

Divide et Impera

10/21/2019 8:44:12 AM #10

Drinking contest: Whoever drinks the most before passing out wins.

Carrying contest: the team that carry the most passed out drinkers out of the arena wins. Points measured by total weight.

Elenion

10/21/2019 8:50:48 AM #11

You might want to consider the amount of people in the tournament...if it's too many people it might be hard to manage. If when the time comes you realize it's too many people to do 1v1 with everyone involved maybe you should ask kingdoms to chose a certain number of Representatives, like Olympics games.

Also when you set the matches it might be good to set specific times for them so people can organize IRL.

And since you are not charging you could allow people to make donations to help out. You may get your own citizens in trouble since you're using tax money to make it all happen. I personally would not be happy with my mayor if they hosted an event like that using my tax money only.

Food for thought

Elenion

10/21/2019 1:43:01 PM #12

I would suggest a no CDG rule.

12/7/2019 5:52:06 AM #13

I would like to see at the Tournament of Champions 1. A sort of Spawn fighting event. This would be where the arena starts off with a group of smaller creatures and slowly becomes bigger and stronger creatures. Whoever best the beasts the longest wins... Something like that. Just fighting a big ole bad boy works too. 2. Merchants for sure, and guards. :D 3. Jousting, dueling, parkour. 4. Maybe there could be a sort of taming event or best in show for pets? 5. Chess <_< lol. 6. A coordinated fire show? 7. Gift bags. 8. Poor inn accommodations and rich inn accommodations, based on price paid? If that is even a thing with a minty chocolate on the pillow. 9. Setup a designated "Camping Ground" Where there will be guards making sure ruckus doesn't stir up, and just to make sure everyone stays on their toes. Have a Flower-cup porcupine or too that you release when things get to be, "too comfortable"

I am that of which lies between darkness of the night and the illumination of suns light.

12/8/2019 7:35:42 PM #14

As the Mayor of The Delving Hamlet of El Camino Cantera, I pledge my settlements members and their resources to the success of this venture.

We are humbly available for anything that you may require, My Liege.

May The Two-Fold Queen continue to guide and enlighten your journey as you bring this dream to fruition.

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!