COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
[Event] (Free Raffle Pt.6! Grab your Rein-Beers!)

Brought to you by the Free Mann Tavern (NA-E)

Bi-Weekly Event! (12/03/2019)-(12/17/2019) 23:59EST Time.

(Broke for the Holidays! Free Raffle #6!)

For this contest bring your suggestions!!

Were back with an event for the winter season!

Expect more events in the future with the coming new year!!

Hail Elyrians! Yet again were having another Free Raffle from the Free-Mann Tavern!! Looked into your stockings ,and realized something felt a little light? Maybe Santa put a little more coal in there then usual? Looking for something that get's you excited for the holidays?! Well This Free Raffle is perfect for you! Perhaps this is the time you will win? Whether you celebrate Christmas,Hannukah,Ramadan,Yuletide or more it doesnt matter to the cruel god known as RnG!

Looking to find your Fortune? Well you found the right post to reply too!

This Particular event is a Bi-weekly one which will allow people to participate for the next two weeks. The event is very simple. All you have to do is type something below in this forum ,and you will be put in for the raffle! You will have a number assigned based on when you post so if your the first post you have the raffle # 1 second post is #2 etc. etc. I hear christmas puns raise your luck! (Yeah Right.)

Important

Recently with winning the right for the Tournament of Champions if you put down a suggestion of what you want to see in the ToC for the Luna Server or just ideas you have in general for any ToC you will be entered in to an additional separate raffle as well as the regular raffle!

We will be using Random.org as our RNG Generator ,and the numbers will start at 1- to the last post dated.

To keep things absolutely fair the RNG drawing will be screen recorded ,and posted on the Tavern discord. To prove that the RNG wasn't done multiple times a forum post will be submitted ,and recorded at the time of the drawing on this thread to show that the video wasn't edited.

Accepted Submissions will end (23:59 EST) December,17th, 2019.

To Enter

🍺Simply reply to this post ,and channel whatever good luck energy you have to win!

🍺All Kingdoms/ Servers can participate

Prizes!

First Drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Second Drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Third drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Fourth drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

For those in the Separate Raffle the Fifth drawing will be for you!

Fifth Drawing * will be a Mystery Prize *

(If by some small chance you win Twice/Thrice/Four times/ five times you can get multiple prizes! ..Lucky you!)

Rules

⦁ One Entry per (Player/Account)

Failing to comply with these rules will make you DISQUALIFIED.

Click here for more information about the Tavern

Click here for more information about the Tournament of Champions!

Good luck All!

12/8/2019 2:56:31 PM #91

Barony of Kern’s gate

12/8/2019 2:59:37 PM #92

T.O.C. What tournament faire would be complete without a pie eating contest? Everyone likes pie.

12/8/2019 9:09:20 PM #93

Oh My what a wonderful idea! it just fills my stockings with Joy! But as far as the ToC i think it would be really cool if there was like a plant contest so bring your plants and people can judge them based on there usefulness or any trait that they might have that unusual like -cold hardy tropical plant ect. . ) . OH or like a scavenger hunt!!! that would be so much fun like hide lock boxes around the town and have people hunt for them with minor prizes inside.

12/10/2019 5:52:37 AM #94

I think the flooding idea is pretty good. If I say so myself, this idea should have an on and off mechanism. Like a handbar to pull down to fill the arena, and down again to take the water off.

There’s a game that has a lot of ancient inspiration for this. It’s call Sphinx and the Mommy. There’s a mechanic statue that transfers the rays of the sun, and those rays unlock doors at a certain point of the day, the statues can be move and hidden to make the player almost impossible to leave until arrange properly. I think that’s pretty cool.

12/10/2019 6:32:23 AM #95

Thanks

12/10/2019 4:28:00 PM #96

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

The Adventurer's Guild of Vornair

12/10/2019 5:34:13 PM #97

Come on big money.

No whammies no whammies

12/10/2019 10:00:46 PM #98

Good luck

12/11/2019 9:47:20 AM #99

Regarding the arena, this might sound too vanilla to some but I'm most excited to see a regular one-on-one gladiator match. You could even let criminals fight to the death and save money on prison upkeep!

Good luck to everyone who's entered the raffle & thank you for hosting!

My Discord tag is DiCe#0396.

12/11/2019 2:35:42 PM #100

The Bunny is wearing a Santa hat......

I will pet him and love him and call him George. I had a little bunny once, but he don't move no more.

I have a Rocket Launcher. Your Argument is Invalid.

12/15/2019 7:25:34 AM #101

How does one snowman greet another snowman?….Ice to meet you.

The tournament definitley needs a drinking contest.

12/15/2019 10:32:56 AM #102

Hi, Honestly I have not read all the posts just the first page and this one. So if my suggestion has already been made .. well bah humbug.

How about having Tournament favors, like in medieval tournaments when the ladies would gift a ribbon to their 'champion'.

People would need to 'buy' the favor token of their choice. (Have different type of favors. (i.e like champion, best/prettiest lady, most handsome/liked male). So can also in a way let someone else know you 'like' them. All in fun. Obviously this is just rough suggestion and tournament holders decide which 'favors' they want.

This will generate income for the Settlement/County holding the tournament and a prize can be given to winners of most favors, or random draw. (Each favor has number and person with favor with winning number wins a prize)

12/15/2019 10:58:27 AM #103

I want to see criminals that have committed serious crimes pitted against one another. Last man standing gets freedom but will be too crippled to commit another crime.

Becoming a Legend of the community, one post at a time.

12/15/2019 4:51:25 PM #104

I would recommend to have live musical guests from around Luna to preform between or during events. (No Freebird please)

12/15/2019 5:18:18 PM #105

Thanks for the event!