COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Just found this game

I have a question. If I buy the most expensive founder's pack, are there still titles and land you can get? What stage is the game in? Is it in Alpha yet for those people? Thanks.

12/7/2019 10:19:49 PM #1

Those at higher levels can’t disclose any info due it being NDA, but the public info available is that it is in pre alpha with testing being done internally by studio employees. No titles or land available until they start the settlers of Elyria promotion which will basically be an auction for all remaining lands

12/7/2019 10:24:35 PM #2

Game is currently at version 0.4.0. (Only devs and their personal relationships have access)

First pledge playable version is 0.5.0. They've been combining all of the features they created for 0.4.0 into 0.5.0 for over a year now. So, 0.5.0 should be available in the not too distant future. No specific dates have been given.

Alpha1 begins at version 1.0.0-Alpha1. It is currently unknown if there will be a 0.6.0 or if 1.0.0-Alpha1 will be after 0.5.0.

Once in game, an orphan can become the ruler of the world. Titles are not locked, they can be gained and lost. There are multiple routes to obtaining land, each with their own pros and cons.

(Disclaimer: I'm not a dev or anyone official. This is my own opinion that I have obtained from reading many different things and piecing it all together.)

12/7/2019 11:59:31 PM #3

Posted By smayo76 at

I have a question. If I buy the most expensive founder's pack, are there still titles and land you can get? What stage is the game in? Is it in Alpha yet for those people? Thanks.

The 3 packages that are in the Gentry tier "Bloodline, Settler, and Proprietor" Allow you to participate in Settlers of Elyria which is a reverse auction for any unpicked settlements/Domains. If you purchase a settlement you will become the Mayor of that settlement. Same with a County, ect. SoE should be starting late this year or very early in January.

-Click here- For info on Settler's of Elyria

Currently the game is in prealpha development with no dates announced for additional phases.For a onestop place for info about the game here is a link to the FAQ.

-Click here- Read First! General info & FAQs

Divide et Impera

12/9/2019 7:21:56 PM #4

I would not recommend buying into this game until there is playable version out but do your own research. I recommend looking into when it was funded to where it is now. Missed deadlines, ingame footage, all those types of things. Best of luck to you!

12/9/2019 8:55:10 PM #5

Gonna have to agree with Nkrumah above - I not recommend pledging anything more than the retail price for this game. Their progress has been far less than exceptional.

12/9/2019 10:23:13 PM #6

Guccutrach i would remind you only those rank 10 and up with exclusive access have a decent view of the goings on. i would caution away from disparagement if you cant see everything. that said those who can see cant say much gata love nda. But ill say i can and i still feel comfortable supporting them. On a side note if u do decide to join in you should totaly chat me up ide be happy to find a place for you to fit in to.

Friend Code: 6DEF22

12/9/2019 11:12:43 PM #7

Posted By HEGEMONZERO at 5:23 PM - Mon Dec 09 2019

Guccutrach i would remind you only those rank 10 and up with exclusive access have a decent view of the goings on. i would caution away from disparagement if you cant see everything. that said those who can see cant say much gata love nda. But ill say i can and i still feel comfortable supporting them. On a side note if u do decide to join in you should totaly chat me up ide be happy to find a place for you to fit in to.

I love it when people suggest things about 10k access...

Gucci, I think that is good advice.

Imgur

12/10/2019 12:55:58 AM #8

If I could go back in time I wouldn't have backed lol

12/10/2019 1:38:51 AM #9

I believe this game is taking along time, which is to be expected. Remember, the game Kenshi took 12 years off of crowd donations and was practically written by 1 person. And I really love that game. So it may take time, but I believe the devs might have what it takes.

12/10/2019 10:30:11 AM #10

Just to mention it the currently available land is just a part of the planet. Even if all currently know regions would be claimed by players it would just take some time till new island or continent are explored who are completely ruled by NPCs.

In the later game it doesn't really matter if a player or a NPC is ruling a region the mechanic to claim the position are the same...even if a player might offer more resistance. You have to fulfill the requirements and have to fight the current noble. Most likely just for mayors this process can stay a bloodless takeover as there will be regularly elections.

Also even if there is a count ruling a county this count will need a lot of players and NPCs to keep the county alive as the map is so to say divided into bordering parcels of 64mx64m a NPC or player can claim once the count created a contract for that parcel. But earliest in Exposition (when players will try to adjust the world shortly before release) you will be able to claim a parcel to place a home or create cropland.

Partaking in the coming reverse auction will mean you could manage a region but if a 64mx64m parcel or a combination of multiple ones is more to your liking or you are not willing to risk your money (as everything you buy can be lost) you could simply ignore the auction and wait till exposition or till the game starts to claim your personal piece of dirt somewhere.

Count of "Wulfsbargen" in the Duchy "Avaland" within the Kingdom "Tryggr". If not explicit mentioned the above opinions are mine alone and do not reflect those of my Duchy or Kingdom.