COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
What's in a name?

So yesterday the "alpha 1" backers were let in to begin testing the "pre-alpha" client.

As I see it, while alpha 1 backers are (and should be) the first players to test any new code, there is no reason other "tiers" of backers can't be let in once the first group has had their fill of it.

It could be several years before the code itself moves into even alpha 2, so making all backers not on alpha 1 wait that long or more without letting them test would seem to be an unsound move, especially if they hope to draw in more funding from new customers.

Oh yes, if down voting the idea please provide a short reply explaining your reason(s) for doing so. Cheers

😼

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

3/21/2020 12:51:10 PM #1

It's a bonus to A1 backers that they even get to see this - technically its pre-alpha! Although, having said that, I am a bit jealous as a non A1 player.

I hope A2 and beyond can get some content soon. That would be nice.

Give me influence: Friend Code: F089EC

3/21/2020 1:15:55 PM #2

With the price that A1 players paid... i wont begrudge them it.

I have been looking forward (like many) to this game for years now. I check back every couple months, but this is the first taste of the game i have seen players getting. While i am JEALOUS, I also have less coin, and if this game is going to be played... the A1 folks made it happen.