COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Town recruitment of Guilds

I know many people are forming fake guilds AND they are active recruiting for their guilds, After checking out the kickstarter today I see that a ton of titles are being given out! Most note-ably Baron/baroness. SO Should these people be trying to active recruit a guild(s) into their town to set up in it? Wouldnt have a guild in your town overall improve your economy and protection for it?

5/8/2016 5:28:23 AM #1

I think having a guild or multiple in your town will absolutely help kickstart the economy and growth of said town, so yeah if i were a person posessing one of those ranks id be inviting guilds to set up shop

5/12/2016 4:06:00 PM #2

Do people here even know what a guild is? It is not the WoW/EQ MMORPG Guild, in fact if they would just stick <Baker>/<Assassin>/<profession> in front of "guild" it would clear up like 99% of the misconceptions.

5/12/2016 4:43:52 PM #3

It does feel like several guilds are recruiting with that mindset, but a large majority of people in the current generation are coming from the WoW/EQ era. Cultural guilds will still be very important, but it's also nice to see goal-based/profession-based guilds cropping up.

My Friend Code is: CCA643

6/14/2016 5:33:11 AM #4

Recruiting guilds has been my prime focus as a Count. Can't recruit citizens in good conscience without having a network of services to offer.

Count of Boros

Luna (NA-E)  Ⓛ  Vornair Ⓥ  Dawn's Reach (The Stormlands)

7/16/2016 2:31:33 AM #5

Yup the most noted Guild at this time is The Burning Peregrine Society. Guild Leader is Bicycle Walrus from DM21 they are recruiting I think but hard to get into so jump on them now if you want to get in easy.
You can join here

http://mlsurvival.com/peregrine/

8/7/2016 2:50:48 PM #6

Guild recruitment for any count duchy or kingdom could prove advantageous. This allows for a political head or heads to meet the needs of the citizens and lesser nobility under their governance without needs of establishing or maintaining their own infrastructure for such resources. To provide skilled artisans where there are only merchants would mean that you provide suppliers for those merchants reducing their overhead.By providing a mercenary guild you can improve the potential security of an area, not many would be willing to attack the home town or county which houses a mercenary guild, for fear of them lashing out, or the ease of availability to remove such threats. Organizing these things now can help you find the guilds which you feel best suit your needs or its members and leaders that you feel you can trust to provide adequate services because you have come to know them personally. This also means that the guilds will likely have a greater appreciation and association with their home counties as they know who they work for and the quality of the services a county can provide them.