[NA] The Black Hundred

The Black Hundred

Alignment- Neutral Evil (NE)

Purpose- Mercenary Company

Location- TBD

Motto of The Black Hundred- Iron Within, Iron Without

About us-

Discord

The Black Hundred is an evil Mercenary guild who's sole purpose to fight fat rich aristocracies battles and get rich doing it. Those who wish to find a home here need to be scummy, dirty, ruthless fighters who want nothing more than to be the meanest bastards out there. House Dumont funds and operates The Black Hundred as its sole proprietors and their rule is law as far as Company business goes. Those who manage to find their way into the enigmatic and mysterious Dumont family can expect their rewards to match their new found responsibilities, and forever be enshrined in the annals of Elyrias history books.

Expect our goals to be expanding our influence and wealth, as well as dominating the martial field. We will also be focusing on research and lore, as well as exploring the world to unlock the secrets of Elyria. Role play is supported though not required.

Ranks

Aspirant- The title bestowed on anyone who is currently attempting to enter into a contract with the Dumont Family to join the Black Hundred.

Recruit- The first rank after you have officially joined the Black Hundred,

Armsman- The first rank attained after recruit, awarded by any Dumont family member or any officer of The Black Hundred for loyal service.

Sergeant- The rank of Sergeant is attained by veteran players, awarded for loyal service and acts of bravery in service to House Dumont. Awarded by the Commander, or a vote of approval from three Dumont Family members.

Captain- The rank of Captain will be achieved by any Sergeant who shows not only loyalty and bravery, but also skill in their particular martial field. Captains will also have to show that they are of respectable intelligence out of character, and committed to the game. This rank can only be awarded by the Patriarch of House Dumont

Commander- Commander will be the highest rank attained, and occupied by a single player character alone. It will only be for the characters life span, after which a new Commander will be appointed. Commander will be awarded for simply being the best. This rank can only be awarded by vote of all members of House Dumont.

Titles

Titles will be awarded to players on an individual basis. Titles are not set and are awarded only by the Patriarch of House Dumont. Expect titles such as Master of Horse, Champion of House Dumont, so on and ect.

Day to day operations

What an armsman can expect to do on a day to day basis will vary depending on your rank, skill set, and play time. Official House business will include raiding, merchant protection, riding down official bounties, and exploring areas as dictated by a family member. Keep in mind contracts will have expectations should you wish to continue to be a member of The Black Hundred.

What makes us different from every other guild/clan/family? We are building The Black Hundred from the ground up. While we have a respectable sized family, we desire to be a large mercenary company which can pick and choose its contracts from the highest bidder. If you don't want to be just another nameless faceless cog in the machine of a 100-1000 man gaming community, then The Black Hundred might be the place for you. We have a ton, ton more information on our website, and we are adding more everyday. The entire focus of our community is on this game, there is no half in half out we will play it if it does good. Were in it to win it, everyday, until launch and every day after.

Check us out at here if your interested, remember with us your not just another scrub, your part of a tight knit community.

Also if your interested in the lore of The Black Hundred feel free to check out The Unauthorized Biography of Duke Gregory Dumont here

5/11/2016 2:31:31 AM #1

Will your mercenary group be residing within a Kingdom? Or will you be independent and residing outside the influence of Kingdoms and duchies.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

5/11/2016 2:41:57 AM #2

Salutations Shady Clown, this early on placement is an unknown. We are still in communication with other groups to decide a general area where we will be coming into the world when the mapping softwear becomes available.

As aforementioned we will be in possession of a Barony as a base of operations.

Friend Code: 92BF2D

5/11/2016 2:52:39 AM #3

We more or less want to find a county or region that aligns with our goals and motivations. It takes a village, but we want it to be a village that we can get along with.

5/11/2016 4:49:20 PM #4

Hey guys just a heads up we are now actively looking for interested kingdoms and counties to pledge our numbers too. Interested Counts and Dukes feel free to message me on here or stop by theblackhundred.enjin.com and talk to us there.

5/11/2016 4:57:05 PM #5

Sounds interesting. Id say check out Folkvangr and hop on a discord

5/11/2016 4:58:23 PM #6

where are you planning to build etc desert,forest

5/11/2016 5:01:09 PM #7

Currently on your shoutbox

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

5/11/2016 5:01:09 PM #8

Edit: Double post...

5/11/2016 5:51:15 PM #9

We don't have any where we intend to build at the moment we are remaining fluid. That being said were probably going to go with the best kingdom not biome.

5/11/2016 7:38:49 PM #10

All foreign entities feel free to introduce yourselves under our foreign introductions sub forum at http://theblackhundred.enjin.com/home/m/38279986/viewforum/7130116

5/11/2016 9:45:39 PM #11

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/Guild-Recruitmet/5714-The-Dark-Knights-of-House-Darkholm-NA

The Black Hundred seem like a natural ally of Count Erdrick Darkholm and his dark knights, soon to become the Black Duke of Secrets.

"When you feel you don't belong, you belong...to me" -Rowena Darkholm, Queen of Black Hearts

5/11/2016 10:08:18 PM #12

Sounds great Vanderhagast. I invite you to stop by http://theblackhundred.enjin.com/home/m/38279986/viewforum/7130116 and introduce yourself and your organization in our diplomatic forum.

5/12/2016 12:23:08 AM #13

Well, just looking at Motto's (The Black Hundred), you may fit well with the Empire of Xelias. :D

The Black Hundred:Peace Through Power

EoX: Through Strength of Arms, We Bring Peace.

5/12/2016 1:25:28 AM #14

Yeah Tigari I was trying to go to your diplomatic page but after I created an account I couldnt post there

5/13/2016 1:37:05 AM #15

The Black Hundred is now seeking three players to fill its open Captain positions. Interested players may apply at http://theblackhundred.enjin.com/recruitment