COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Elyrian Mingle (Elyrian Love Finder)

Welcome to the official post about ElyrianMingle.com (Elyrian Love Finder) and thank you for taking the time to read this thread. This website is devoted to the finding of your wife or husband in game. To this end, all real world locations have been removed and replaced with the Kingdoms as we currently know them to be. When the kingdoms, duchies and counties finalize names we will update the site with proper information. The idea of the site is to allow players the ability to interact on a site designed for matchmaking. Right now some people are sitting in Discord channels, others browsing the forums. Our kingdom is no different, we sit in our Discord not chatting with other kingdoms. There will be roughly 6-10k players during exposition just from the Kickstarter alone. Add the PayPal phase to that and the numbers could double or triple. However, our Discord consists of 100ish payers that are all within the same kingdom, with some visiting dignitaries. While we chat with others in various Discord servers, the amount of exposure these players have to others is limited to the channels we have access to.

Join the sites Discord channel

For the roleplaying aspects, a book will be created in game for players to purchase. The contents of the book have yet to be determined, yet will likely be Alchemy symbols. Just like the game allows the player to connect to the soul of the character, this site will be the portal for the books in game aspects. To further the role playing side, there will be a Tavern created for players to come and mingle in the Kingdom of Arthos. Other taverns may become part of the Elyrian Love Finder system, so that we can spread love throughout the kingdoms.

In our journeys of helping people to find their soul mates, we came across a powerful set of artifacts. Buried deep in a library in the jungles of Elyria, these artifacts astounded our scribes with magical abilities never seen before. These enchanted tomes, created by ancient scribes and alchemists allowed sharing of knowledge across great distances. What is written in one tome is copied to all bound tomes, no matter the distance. Thus the Elyrian Mingle tomes spread throughout the kingdoms allowing all the opportunity to seek love in distant lands. Talk with one of our scribes today and ink your desires and begin your journey of connecting with others and finding that special Elyrian who shares your interests, passions and sense of adventure. Are you a Mann or Womann looking for love from another Mann or Womann? Elyrian Love Finder provides a safe environment with everything you'll need to find friends or romance in Elyria. The Elyrian Love Finder supports all genders and all walks of life in their search for love. No one should feel that they are excluded and all should have an equal opportunity to find that love that makes their eyes sparkle. Once you have found your love, send a messenger pigeon from your pigeon coup.

Use searches to find someone in your kingdom or anywhere in the great realms

Post stories about your travels

Upload portraits to private or public albums for others to view

Send messenger pigeons to other members

Find and add friends

Fantasy role play with other adult players

Mingle with other adult players

Note: This is a fictional dating site for the game Chronicles of Elyria and should not be interpreted as anything other than a fictional site. We are not actually condoning anyone meeting in real life, in the end all users should become friends. We do understand that people becoming more then friends could occur and want all parties to understand this is not the purpose of the site. This site is not affiliated with any dating site real or otherwise and any statement, image or information should be construed as indicating anything otherwise.

6/22/2016 11:46:14 PM #1

"This site is not affiliated with any dating site real or otherwise and any statement, image or information should be construed as indicating anything otherwise."

"should be construed as"

I'm not 100% on this, but shouldn't that be:

"should not be construed as"

Otherwise. This is both awesome and amusing, and I think it definitely has a place in Elyria. If you could move it entirely into Elyria and avoid the use of a website altogether I think it would be amazing.

6/22/2016 11:55:56 PM #2

I saw that error and corrected as fast as I could, you were still faster! If I can get the devs to work some magic (ahem ancient tomes please!!!) to allow this to be 100% in game I absolutely will.

6/23/2016 12:22:44 AM #3

Great success!

NA-W "Angelica"

6/23/2016 2:25:58 AM #4

seems cool just hope this doesnt become moonguard goldshire inn

6/23/2016 2:35:44 AM #5

sounds fun.

Imgur

6/23/2016 3:08:30 AM #6

-

6/23/2016 3:25:47 AM #7

I love the discord chat! Always makes my day during work. :)

6/23/2016 3:34:29 PM #8

I have to agree, the users in the community have really come together behind the idea. I have enjoyed chatting with a great many of the users and the fact that we already have at least one known match on the site is amazing.

6/30/2016 1:13:50 PM #9

Sounds like fun indeed! But i am confused.. So i went and registered on the Mingle site, but... i must be missing something as not a lot seems to be going on? All i got access to is viewing people's avatars and comment on those or on their private boards? Is this right? Are their not supposed to be forums? Or is all happening in Discord chats?

6/30/2016 3:04:08 PM #10

I did not create forums as I figured everyone would be using the site or discord to interact with each other. This is also only meant to be an interface for the book in game, having multiple sites to go to would detract from that aspect.

6/30/2016 3:38:39 PM #11

Ah, i see. Thank you for explaining. I'm just used to written storytelling/roleplaying 'threads' all members can join into - guess i expected something like that for these interactions as well ;)

6/30/2016 9:02:58 PM #12

I am not opposed to it, but I figured most would be using these forums for the most part. I will leave it up to the members of the site to see if that is something they desire in the long run.

11/6/2016 5:19:48 PM #13

Is this page now down? I'm in search of a Baroness.

Baron Lupus Ferox Magnus of the house Magnus, Vassal of Count Ramza Legados.

Duchy of Asthalon. Kingdom of Ashland. NA-W

12/1/2016 7:01:54 PM #14

No the page is still up and operational! We have new members joining every day.

12/30/2016 3:01:53 AM #15

I stumbled across this thread and this is a total riot. Keep it up!

“Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.” - J.R.R. Tolkien