COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
An update about CoE modded minecraft server info!

30th of Oct 2016 - Big news!

1.0) Maintenance for the current server.

1.1) Full backup of progress you folks made! until 30th of oct 2016.

1.2) Server will be down for couples of days.

1.3) Moving backed up files to US East host.

1.4) Europe server will be up for experimental things as (other game servers to be hosted) or you could rent a specific ram size and SSD (contact me for more info, if you're interested.)

1.5) Down time will be up to 72 hours. I deeply do apologize for this.

Heads up if you ever did crash while playing minecraft and had an error message from java open Command Prompt (CMD) as an administrator type: netsh winsock reset

Once it's successfully finished restart the computer and try to play again.. If you still face any difficulty please screenshot the error and submit it here.

Original post https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/The-Tavern/7262-CoE-Community-Modded-Minecraft-Server-Info

Long story short trug is busy in real life with moving and stuff i did get hold of the last backup, because everyone who did spent their time with going in progress should be able to find their stuff where they left it at.

I personally appreciate trug for starting the modded server, although i did had that in mind to have a coe community minecraft modded server or future plans for other stuff for now as it stands it's just minecraft modded server. If you're new to minecraft modded server all you need to do is downloading: Technic Launcher once it's done, login with your minecraft info, which they use mojang api so your info safe with mojan side not technic, then select MODPACKS and in search box type CoE Modpack which was posted by Trug42 download that.. which pretty much original post cover it all Increase ram up to 4GB if that wasn't enough increase it to 6GB. To join the server use this address: coe.blitzent.net

Alright I hope i did cover everything up.. Server been setup and hopefully there's no down time for it, going figure out to set permission for trusted people to have access to control panel to restart the server "IF there was some lag which multiple people confirm that from different locations".

Ops: Myself, Trug and Caeoltoiri Time my availability always at GMT+4 Limited access for server restart: 0/2 (will assign 2 people who are usually online and teach them how to simple use GUI control panel to restart the server if there's any lag) Server location: EU

If you're planning to continue to play the CoE modded minecraft server! It's your time to shine and join us!

I will repeat to join us use the address:

coe.blitzent.net

Edit: If server is offline or you have some issue please join official discord of chronicles of elyria by clicking here Or message me in discord Mox#4239 or at the forum!

Cheers!

Input my code: AFF170

7/7/2016 12:48:03 AM #1

Hey I been playing with Trug and other guys for a few months and today when i logged in it would not let me. Is there a new IP address for direct connect? or any new info on the server? please let us know.

Thank you

Backer #733 "What do we tell the God of Death? not today... not today!"

7/7/2016 12:59:31 AM #2

coe.blitzent.net is a dead end...

7/7/2016 1:04:41 AM #3

sorry got it working now :) i had to pull my head out of my ass lol

7/7/2016 1:35:18 AM #4

I apologize jaspurc, I didn't pay attention to the forums. That's obviously at my fault of not paying attention. The connection to the new ip address will be via coe.blitzent.net

So once your in multi-player add server Name: anything: Ex: COE input in server address: coe.blitzent.net Click done so it will be there all time.

It should show you as it's online (if it's online, it will just show as offline).

I hope you will be on once you finish with your work! Cheers!

7/8/2016 4:10:00 PM #5

Hmm, perhaps I'll try to join this server.

"Nobody knoweth mine own true nameth, the nameth I conceal. I shalt bid thee mine own nameth, enwheeling t's full title. Mine own true nameth is, "Elizabeth de' Clare. "

7/14/2016 4:21:04 PM #6

More people means awesome great time to spend with them :D!

We would be happy to have you in the server.

Cheers!

7/30/2016 12:20:00 PM #7

Bump update at top of my old post, Also If you're interested to join there's basic tools that you can start with in spawn and please take one of each to keep it going for new people.

If you're from united states and face lags before or after restarts, please inform me.

Cheers!

10/30/2016 5:15:19 PM #8

30th of Oct 2016 - Big news!

1.0) Maintenance for the current server.

1.1) Full backup of progress you folks made! until 30th of oct 2016.

1.2) Server will be down for couples of days.

1.3) Moving backed up files to US East host.

1.4) Europe server will be up for experimental things as (other game servers to be hosted) or you could rent a specific ram size and SSD (contact me for more info, if you're interested.)

1.5) Down time will be up to 72 hours. I deeply do apologize for this.

Current status for europe server : Offline

11/3/2016 1:00:22 AM #9

Thanks for the info

Backer #782 (Count) Friend Code: D0F5CA ?

11/13/2016 2:24:35 AM #10

Is the server no longer running? As the IP isnt working and its clearly past 3 days 😭

12/13/2016 4:20:18 PM #11

Is the server no longer up and running?

Backer #782 (Count) Friend Code: D0F5CA ?

1/17/2017 6:35:07 PM #12

Not sure the last time i checked it was not online anymore.