COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
What I will do when the game comes out!

(Here are my plans, I'm not sure if everything will be possible in the game but I hope it will be.) I will build or move into a farm (hopefully) when I choose family, then become a farmer & hunter, I will have a bunch of livestock and go hunting before winter, and dry and salt meat, making myself survive the winter, and every winter I'll slay a pig or a cow, and have a feast with my family and neighbors, I will have crops as well, such as potatoes, cabbages, corn, and wheat. I will sell what meat, fur, vegetables, wheat and use the bones I get from hunting to make bone jewelry or bone meal for my crops. What I don't need for my family to save up the family fortune, and after a few lives, or after maybe just one life, in my second life I will spend that money to either become a warrior, or maybe buy some more land, or whatever else I feel like doing after that time. I want to try out many professions and crafting skills, but I don't think I will be a warrior in my first life, I would rather want to be a farmer and a hunter in my first life.

Hope this will be possible, I love the idea of this game, and looking forward to it so very much! I have many plans for the coming years in this game.

7/14/2016 2:09:11 PM #1

So, ive been thinking lately.. and I really want to be an adventurer and a blacksmith, yet i have not given up on my farmer idea, its so hard to choose!! :P

7/29/2016 3:35:14 AM #2

I feel like I'm in this as well! I'm bouncing between being a farmer or other crafter and try to aid a civilization with my goods, but I also want to help with maybe being a guard or some sort. Ahhh! The decisions! :)

7/29/2016 9:28:26 PM #3

I'm trying to be an assassin who works for the good of the people, and maybe an adventurer however that seems to be hard considering all the things we have to take into consideration to survive

7/29/2016 9:48:44 PM #4

i will lose any semblance of a real life :P

7/29/2016 9:49:59 PM #5

Just play the game & go where ever it takes you.

-MX.

Alt text - can be left blank

7/29/2016 9:58:05 PM #6

i will lose any semblance of a real life :P

@Dleatherus - 10:48 PM - Fri Jul 29 2016

^ This.

Hehe. I'm going to play a travelling Bard called Aubriella. She's going to travel as much as she can and try to bring music to the farthest corners of Elyria. ^_^

Penny for the bard

7/29/2016 10:02:16 PM #7

I would love to be a royal bodyguard/advisor. A sort of Davos Seaworth crossed Kingsguard for those Game of Thrones fans out there. :)

Just need to find a worthy king to pledge to!

7/29/2016 10:20:30 PM #8

I will become the first smithy to reach legendary.. nah I probably be just a master in that and mining. All the while making it for rebels against some evil king.

7/29/2016 10:34:35 PM #9

i will become an architect and build towns and castles.

Random rogue from Finland

7/29/2016 11:09:39 PM #10

I'll definitely start a bakery in the center of a city and become the best baker of all Elyria.

7/30/2016 1:54:59 AM #11

Seeing all these goals and quests really inspires me. It sounds fantastic and seeing how excited you all are for your character just hardens my resolve to make my own character! :D

7/30/2016 2:55:05 PM #12

I am thinking of opening a school to teach people how to fight using the katana and will also be a soldier in my kingdom

7/30/2016 6:17:26 PM #13

I would like to start my own General Store down the line. Own my own large building somewhere near the King's Castle, this way it is popular. I would want to sell all types of things, that could help the adventurer get back on their feet, or other merchants in the town craft their items. I would certainly want a good reputation with everyone and last relationships with my customers.

Maybe if possible, employ other players for a good amount of coin and help them start their lives as well.

Equal opportunity! haha

Mayor Lukas Burgschatz of Thunder Haven in the great kingdom of Vornair.

11/12/2016 12:35:47 AM #14

I figured out what i'll become. The best swordsmith in the world of elyria! muhahahaha. and yes, I'll only make swords! (or pointy weapons, blades) nothing else to get really good in that!

come buy my swords if you want a sharp sword that slices through your opponent easily :D wink wink though you still have to learn how to use it so you wont cut yourself. :P

11/12/2016 1:28:57 AM #15

I am going to be a mayoress and help run a town with its citizens. I am thinking the town's main exports may be fish or wine, depending on the terrain. I also plan on running a bar/inn and making music as entertainment. Aubriella, you and all the bards are welcome in my inn any time.

Xuerou Wyvernwood Mayoress of Imbrium Ridge Kingdom of Ashland Duchy of Fioralba