COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILD RECRUITMENT
[EU] Kingdom of Tryggr
+33

Alt text - can be left blank Draft Copy!

Who we are:

We are a Viking themed EU community with large numbers of UK, Dutch and various Scandinavian speakers among our player base including solid NA & AU player support. The citizens of Tryggr are ambitious. We've decided to settle in the north or as close to an Alpine / Mountainous Biome as possible regardless of all other factors.

Alt text - can be left blank

Our intended biome will encompass the many needs of many different players, We are always looking for those who's approach to the game matches our own. If you have any ideas that you feel may not fit in with another Kingdom's approach, you may be surprised at the broad scope of ideas that Tryggr allows for. So if you still harbour dreams of being an axe wielding barbarian then we're definitely for you, if you don't then what side of the axe would you rather be on...However if you're only curious please feel free to visit our:

Tryggr - Website (work in progress)

Structure:

Here is an overview of the class system used within Tryggr, we prefer to keep things simple, straightforward and uncomplicated.

We also allow for each member whether High Jarl (Duke) or Karl (citizen) to fulfill their desired roles within Tryggr regardless of rank. As previously mentioned we'll follow a Viking theme especially within the House of Kilmaar and in keeping with the old ways, we'll expect that Dukes are responsible for the Counties within their Duchies, Counts are held accountable for their Baronies and Towns. Lastly Barons & Mayors are required to safeguard the non-noble citizens of Tryggr, with all of the aforementioned being answerable to the Triumvirate. We'll implement taxes through our Danegeld system which will vary from Duchy to County to Town, However please note that our Viking theme is NOT a requirement for members of Tryggr. We encourage members to play the game to suit them as such Houses and Vassals are free to use or create their own themes within Tryggr and any accompanying lore are welcome additions.

Leadership

Leadership duties will be trusted to the triumvirate consisting of High Thane Wrrynth Thonos [Foreign Representative]. He will maintain all external affairs and negotiations, then there is High Thane Muhrder Kilmaar [Military Leader] who as General of the armies will direct all warfare matters. Completing the trio is High Thane Darhk Kilmaar [Domestic Chancellor] who will manage the Kingdoms economy and internal matters.

We three will rule by the old ways, the norse ways, Inn Vikingr Vegr | The Viking way!

Vassals, Jarls & Banner-men:

County of Skadia

County of Gladal

County of Misthaven

Barony of Dore

Stronghold Arbrog [AUT]

Settlement of Drifgard

More to follow

Guilds & Organisations of Tryggr:

Jörmungandr Explorers Guild: aims to search and learn about the history of Elyria. By attempting to reach that goal we can fulfill several needs regarding professions. This, we will perform in a peacefull manner, but that doesn't mean we won't face danger. Even if the devil himself stares us straight in the eye.

College of Utdannelse: is a guild with a simple goal. To learn everything that can be learnt for the benefit of Tryggr. They research different aspects of the game while at the same studying the lore. From books, maps, relics to resource locations and more. The College really is a place where learning takes center stage.

Vault of Njordr: a Scribe based guild heavily invested in banking / safety deposit operations. The guild will be entirely self sufficient, Working in conjunction with anti-deviant players, Guards & Lawmen. The Vault will have a centralized site with smaller repositories, these will situated in various locations throughout the Kingdom of Tryggr.

Centurion Group: is a business guild that will focus on the production, research and sale of all things encompassing the blacksmith role. We'll aim to combine our knowledge and push the boundaries of our chosen profession.

W-Anchors Shipwrights: in cooperation with other established guilds within Tryggr will build and maintain a strong and fearsome navy, the vessels we produce will be for both commercial and military use, with the ultimate goal of unlocking maritime travel to other continents.

Abyssal: is a PvP focused organisation who's primary goal is to create a story through organised chaos that will involve but not be exclusive to combat, corruption, assassination and the odd mystery/clue finding. Another of our goals will be to weave the actions above to a point that peaks at a player made dungeon, either at a stronghold/keep within a kingdom or in uncontested land.

Jötunnøðr Archery and Hunting: will train its members as archers who will be equipped & ready to serve in various roles ranging from soldier in the army, guards, huntsmen or as instructors passing on knowledge. We aim to produce the adept, precision trained archers in all of Tryggr. To ensure we achieve our objections we have formed collaborations with other guilds and organisations within the Kingdom.

The Guild of Lundr-Vættir: has always believed nature is the best teacher and is the foundation of all other studies. Dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge regarding all matters of Fauna and Flora, Lundr-Vættir teaches our student the much forgotten and often overlooked skills of the natural world.

More to follow

Kingdom | Military | Trade | Expansion

[Disclaimer] Please note that each and every member of the Kingdom will need to undertake basic PvP training to ensure you have sufficient knowledge of arms and military operations should you be called in to fight. Strong language is often used and crass comments are not uncommon. You must have a thick skin and relaxed demeanor at all times. As a Kingdom we pride ourselves on maintaining unity and as such, any fractures will be dealt with swiftly by a member of the triumvirate.

Our Aims:

As mentioned the Kingdom will be established to allow ALL players the freedom to play the game as they choose, however this does not mean you will escape without consequences if you're breaking the basic laws we have in place. On that note whilst our laws are few in number we take them that much more seriously, Here in Tryggr we aim to build a strong and highly lucrative economy and already have members working on this to ensure it becomes a reality. Beyond the construction of this economy Tryggr will primarily be a military focused kingdom. Our operations will vary greatly, from [Covert/Intelligence Ops] to full frontal [Combat/Raid Ops] and every little piece of dirty work in between. We welcome any calibre of player to join us and quench their thirst for some Viking justice.

Why join us:

We are primarily a [>> Light Role Play<<] Kingdom, however we do have a more involved role play focused outlet spread throughout the Houses & overseen by High Thane Wrrynth Thonos. This also allows us to offer another style of play for those not wanting to be in the PvP spotlight. Instead you'll be able to contribute to the Kingdom through other special interest. Your peaceful role play ways will be protected by the PvP fighters you supply or assist. Each member has their place in our society and we will ensure your game experience can be lived out to the fullest,

So whether you intend on playing as greedy Duke, clever Count, bloody Baron, perhaps even a generous Mayor for all anyone knows you could be your average citizen of the Kingdom at least that's what everyone would think. Whatever you seek, carve out your destiny how you see fit brothers and sisters. The Kingdom of Tryggr will provide you with the platform to reach each of your goals and live each spark of life to it’s fullest. All we ask is your fealty to the House of Kilmaar, the crown and the High King who holds it.

7/14/2016 7:45:00 PM #1
+0

In this kingdom you can found nice people always ready to help or just available for fun and discussion.

7/14/2016 7:49:03 PM #2
+2

Wanna be a Viking?

Want to spend a lot of time doing manly awesome shit?

Good. Me too. Get in the discord and go all the way. ;)

7/14/2016 7:49:31 PM #3
+2

for all new people. Please ignore Count Muhrder Kilmaar's strange initiation rituals.

http://imgur.com/QKBvcGI

7/14/2016 7:58:50 PM #4
+2

I quite enjoyed the initiation rituals! ;)

7/14/2016 7:59:44 PM #5
+2

you can't ignore Muhrder.

7/14/2016 8:15:50 PM #6
+0

@Sperg - 8:58 PM - Thu Jul 14 2016

I had a slight limp afterwards

http://imgur.com/QKBvcGI

7/14/2016 10:58:33 PM #7
+1

@Sperg - 8:58 PM - Thu Jul 14 2016

I had a slight limp afterwards

@Bailey1990 - 9:15 PM - Thu Jul 14 2016

Nothing wrong with our hazing rituals! You just keeping blaming your limp for everything LOL

7/15/2016 3:55:02 AM #8
+0

I promise we don't bite. Well... most of us. Muhrder does. Just keep your distance from him.

7/15/2016 4:18:08 AM #9
+2

BRING ME THE MEAD!

KS Backer #44

7/15/2016 4:21:37 AM #10
+0

BRING ME THE MEAD!

@Forsakenwish - 11:18 PM - Thu Jul 14 2016

I bet you dress up like a fairy elf and go to all the renaissance festivals.

7/15/2016 4:24:19 AM #11
+1

BRING ME THE MEAD!

@warcrimes - 11:21 PM - Thu Jul 14 2016

Lol Only the Texas Renfest,and its worth the trip. Tits in chainmail and mead/beer everywhere. What heterosexual wouldn't wanna go to that.

KS Backer #44

7/15/2016 4:26:34 AM #12

BRING ME THE MEAD!

Lol Only the Texas Renfest,and its worth the trip. Tits in chainmail and mead/beer everywhere. What heterosexual wouldn't wanna go to that.

@Forsakenwish - 11:24 PM - Thu Jul 14 2016

Anyone who can pull more than a landwhale. https://i.imgur.com/mL1tYSP.jpg

7/15/2016 4:28:39 AM #13
+3

BRING ME THE MEAD!

@warcrimes - 11:26 PM - Thu Jul 14 2016

lol there are better ones out there, but that pic tells me you know what it's like mate XD So shut ya trap, take a seat and drink away already XD

KS Backer #44

7/15/2016 4:32:57 AM #14
+0

BRING ME THE MEAD!

lol there are better ones out there, but that pic tells me you know what it's like mate XD So shut ya trap, take a seat and drink away already XD

@Forsakenwish - 11:28 PM - Thu Jul 14 2016

Straight from google, but it looks like I hit a soft spot. Sorry friend, I did not mean to upset you.

7/15/2016 4:36:26 AM #15
+1

BRING ME THE MEAD!

@Forsakenwish - 11:28 PM - Thu Jul 14 2016

Straight from google, but it looks like I hit a soft spot. Sorry friend, I did not mean to upset you.

@warcrimes - 11:32 PM - Thu Jul 14 2016

Soft spot? I just want you to just take a freaking drink already XD Considering the only posts you have ever made on this site is to try to insult me or the Renaissance festivals XD Your posts have no weight to them. So just get drunk already and try harder next time.

KS Backer #44