COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
PAX East experience?

So I'm from the western side of the US of A and I was really excited to hear that CoE is going to be hosting a demo at PAX East but for those who can't make it to Pax will we still get at least some videos of play afterwards or will it be exclusive just to those who are there? I did hear that hopefully we will get the weapon and fighting video before PAX but that will just leave me drooling for more! So from the depths of my heart and all of those on the West who won't be able to make it to East..... Please Please Please Please Pleeease give us some gameplay videos :D

Signed

Zyrekios Guardian of Thy Temple Of Ancients

4/15/2016 5:44:00 AM #1

Caspian said in the most recent QnA that they will be encouraging people to take videos. DM21 Gaming youtube channel is hoping to be capturing some footage. But I'm totally positive that we will be getting a flood of videos after PAX. With so little actual information to go on, this will no doubt throw this entire community into a feeding frenzy.

4/15/2016 6:00:16 AM #2

Oh Gawd Yes! Dude my wallet will open so fast that the steam sales will be crying

Signed

Zyrekios Guardian of Thy Temple Of Ancients

4/16/2016 7:24:42 PM #3

Yes we will have press that will be covering the demo and encouraging others to take videos as well. So if you are not able to make it to PAX East you should be able to see plenty of videos of gameplay from PAX :)